Star Candy

sTKqIXr.jpg

Cerulian Order Uniform

yTmadHh.jpg

Skyheaven Resistance Uniform

J4HGYLy.jpg

Stinger

I6JhJJc.jpg

These are all i got so far, all  farmed none bought. Was alot of fun to make those screenshots and it was my first time enjoying myself doing something like this :)

The album

http://imgur.com/gallery/f8YU5/new

9 hours ago, kittenesse said:

how do you make it so that the hot keys and stuff go away? :o 

your char is so cute and perfect.

I believe default is ctrl+X, not sure if you can change it. First remove the HUD, press it again and the player names are also removed, third time reveal them again.

15 hours ago, Blutrausch said:

You need to craft it

Uh craft? Is there other way to craft costumes than transmuting?  And if u mean the transmuting then which costume do people use to salvage in order to get the fabric if not hongmoon store costumes? (as on the thread it was said the costumes were not paid but farmed)

Thank you~! I really wanna know this :3

11 hours ago, Valyriana said:

Uh craft? Is there other way to craft costumes than transmuting?  And if u mean the transmuting then which costume do people use to salvage in order to get the fabric if not hongmoon store costumes? (as on the thread it was said the costumes were not paid but farmed)

Thank you~! I really wanna know this :3

Ofc i mean transmuting :)

And i dont know what costumes they use, i do NOT recommend transmuting costumes in the first plays, it's a noobtrap. One i stepped into.

I bought fabric/high fabric in the market for like 60-90s each fabric. So i still blasted around 10 gold into one high quality pouch. I got 2 costumes out of around 50 gold.

Nowadays fabric goes for 3 gold ea. so you pay ONLY for the fabric of a high pouch 30 gold for fabric, +ss +gold +high quality fabric lets round it down to 35 gold EACH TRY

The chance to fail is high, out of 5 or 6 tries i got 2 costumes, iam considerd lucky with that.

End of the story, just don't. Spend ur gold on weapon and gears, should have done it aswell.

7 hours ago, Blutrausch said:

Ofc i mean transmuting :)

And i dont know what costumes they use, i do NOT recommend transmuting costumes in the first plays, it's a noobtrap. One i stepped into.

I bought fabric/high fabric in the market for like 60-90s each fabric. So i still blasted around 10 gold into one high quality pouch. I got 2 costumes out of around 50 gold.

Nowadays fabric goes for 3 gold ea. so you pay ONLY for the fabric of a high pouch 30 gold for fabric, +ss +gold +high quality fabric lets round it down to 35 gold EACH TRY

The chance to fail is high, out of 5 or 6 tries i got 2 costumes, iam considerd lucky with that.

End of the story, just don't. Spend ur gold on weapon and gears, should have done it aswell.

Thanks for the info <3 Gotcha! ^^ and np, saving for siren full set and then is costume time! hahah ;3

1 hour ago, MAYAR said:

Wow! The pictures are so clear!

How did you managed to get rid of all those informations usually exposed on the screen?[like life span, that blue and green line, chat, quests, ingame buttons, etc]

Ctrl + x to turn off all UI and then ctrl + x again to turn off all names.

Or maybe it was shift + x. One of the two.

On 2/5/2016 at 0:01 PM, Kopako said:

I'm so envious of your collection! D':

Where did you get the Starling dobok? Was it hard to obtain?

You can get Starling costume from Blackwyrm box (dragon boss at Misty faction area). The % is pretty high. I got 2 and I opened only a few dragon boxes.

Archived