How do i get such massive hp?

animekitty

14 minutes ago, Lunaus said:

I wouldn't waste time getting the blue bopae from the jadestone Village Dragon trader (though most guides say use it until 40 then farm dungeon/faction boss for the one described earlier which greatly increases your HP/Crit) when you can just farm the Blackram Narrows for the purple set, you should farm it at least 10times anyways for the 400HP increase anyways.

Only thing is outside of the Jadestone Blue set, there's absolutely nothing to spend your Viridian stones on. might as well. ON 2 different toons I bought the viridian set and didn't even worry about my shield until i bought the Cinderstone lvl 36 set...and that carried me through (with a few melds to burn extra shields) 45 when i bought the Moonwater set for...you guessed it...the moonwater stones. 

After that it may be worth farming instances, but you literally get the stones from just questing...no extra work needed. 

2 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

Only thing is outside of the Jadestone Blue set, there's absolutely nothing to spend your Viridian stones on. might as well. ON 2 different toons I bought the viridian set and didn't even worry about my shield until i bought the Cinderstone lvl 36 set...and that carried me through (with a few melds to burn extra shields) 45 when i bought the Moonwater set for...you guessed it...the moonwater stones. 

After that it may be worth farming instances, but you literally get the stones from just questing...no extra work needed. 

Basically. The bonus HP and stuff is all fine, and such, but of little consequence later. Outside of your breakthrough items, it is way more efficient to just go after the stones sold by the vendors than to farm the instances, since you can always come back later to solo said instances, barring ham fistedness anyways.

I personally don't see an issue farming instances since a lot of people complain about not getting their weapons first go anyways. So at that point there isn't any reason not to since you need to get the weapons/accessories to breakthrough, and you can exchange your viridian valor stones for the cinderlands ones at the wheel or if you're "lucky" you can get the "Try Again!" slips and exchange those for any valor stone you want.

• 4 months later...

hey i got my staff upgraded with corrupted whatever it is (im 22) and 2782 hp when i want to complete my quest at cinderlands ,GODDAMIT i got attacked by  Thunderhead when im going at The Underoot damn it drained me from 2782 too 2492 what the hell i hope someone responds to this old thread

On 2/1/2016 at 11:03 PM, animekitty said:

I'm a level 21 blade dancer and I have my weapon as maxed out as it can get, everything else doesn't seem to really give me much but I have been leveling them up as much as I can too. I have about 2k hp. Then I ran into another blade dancer who was level 20 and had 3k hp, other classes i've seen are about 3k-4k right now. What have I missed?

buy the full soul shield of jade stone on level 20. it will do you wonders.

well i need to know cuz how am i suppouse to get golden deva if i cant level up lol now im stuck at jadestone village trying to escape those monsters as you know i have full viridian soul shield but i add 2 purple soul shield cuz my hp is damn low ,i also did the achievement that gives you hp

16 hours ago, Myri said:

At each lv 20,30,40,50

Which are the best SS you can get?

it's not like this, if you are speed leveling i can recommend you go the following route but don't spend too much time on collecting them.

All blue Bagua Sets while leveling, don't waste unsealing charms on Purple Baguas from dungeons, they require 3 charms each.

<20  Full Jiangshi, Wheel of Jiangshi

LvL 20 > Full Jadestone / Viridiancoast (Buy for Viridian Stones in jade Stone village)

LvL 29 > Full Gold Deva (you should get that anyway because you need the weapon from it)

LvL 36 > Full Cinderland (Buy for Cinderland stones in Yeharas)

LvL 39 > Full Lycander (Wheel of Lycander)

LvL ~42> Full Profane Jiangshi (wheel of Profane Jianghshi), only collect the full set if you get it, before you accquire your weapon)

LvL 45 > Full Twin bagua from brightstone ruins (you will run this dungeon a good 20 times anyway because you need the weapon and you get the full set in 2-3 runs)

after 50> get any lvl 50 blue Bagua from a dungeon or balrok or collect the Bloodshade+ Naryu Lab pieces, you get them for almost no money now.

Archived