Classes decisions

Silani

Hi guys,

Is there at FM, Berzerker and NB (Night Blade) Pros / cons which, the selection would particularly facilitate toward PvE?

Because although I have played all 3 to 45, but I can not decide between them absolutely.

I'm guessing you mean Destroyer and Assassin? Depends on your play style. Sin will have the easiest time out of all of them soloing dungeons. For party play you'll do plenty of damage as well. Any of the classes you mentioned are fine for party play, though, you're not going to be undesired in a group, so play whichever you find the most fun.

Force Master: Your typical mage class, ranged uses elemental attacks though don't expect many cast times its a super mobile class, that relies on setting up certain comboes for its big damage. High damage, good support, though a tad squishie at times.

Destroyer: High defense decent offense great survivability and has some of the BEST team support in game do to grabbing and holding bosses in place so they cant move, i'd say its closest to a true blue tank class, but they are by no means low damage and aren't nearly as slow as they look. It is a class i wanna level up more at some point they seem like alot of fun!

Assassin: It is a rogue, invisibility, high damage, some defenses not much to say as i haven't played one myself but seen enough of them in game to say they work much like i expect, fast attacks, nice gap closers and invisibility and HUGE burst damage. 

11 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

Force Master: Your typical mage class, ranged uses elemental attacks though don't expect many cast times its a super mobile class, that relies on setting up certain comboes for its big damage. High damage, good support, though a tad squishie at times.

Destroyer: High defense decent offense great survivability and has some of the BEST team support in game do to grabbing and holding bosses in place so they cant move, i'd say its closest to a true blue tank class, but they are by no means low damage and aren't nearly as slow as they look. It is a class i wanna level up more at some point they seem like alot of fun!

Assassin: It is a rogue, invisibility, high damage, some defenses not much to say as i haven't played one myself but seen enough of them in game to say they work much like i expect, fast attacks, nice gap closers and invisibility and HUGE burst damage. 

Destroyer actually has some of the highest damage output with Fury + Anicancelling (even more damage if someone has the boss CC'd so you can get that sweet sweet 13k smash crit).

Archived