RIP Servers again

incubeftw

Just now, ReaLko said:

More like thank them for not configuring servers right way,without any issues.

Trust me, it's not so easy. NCSOFT didn't expect so many players and of course gold sellers. I guess the entire staff's working to develop a good configuration for all the servers.

The servers are probably down for the heavy traffic they were underwent.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k I'm in right now, figured out the main problem.

i'll need 5min to have full access over the servers, so it's a rough 20min and everything will go back to normal, if they don't try to stop me from hacking in that is.

1 minute ago, Emanuele said:

Trust me, it's not so easy. NCSOFT didn't expect so many players and of course gold sellers. I guess the entire staff's working to develop a good configuration for all the servers.

Another one who protect crap companies and trying to sound like he know what he talks about :D

1 minute ago, HUMAN said:

i'll need 5min to have full access over the servers, so it's a rough 20min and everything will go back to normal, if they don't try to stop me from hacking in that is.

... What? o.x

2 minutes ago, HUMAN said:

Prove it faggit

One of the main issues that cause server crash/lag is the gold sellers... wish they could find a solution to remove them for good or make a really hard time for them.

4 minutes ago, HUMAN said:

Within 5 minutes you've become a Blade and soul developer? And completely understand the games configuration? 

Just now, ReaLko said:

Another one who protect crap companies and trying to sound like he know what he talks about :D

This is your opinion and i respect it. I hope this is the first MMORPG that you actually played on the release, just because every single MMORPG had some servers' issues like these one on the release time.

1 minute ago, Blitzy said:

Within 5 minutes you've become a Blade and soul developer? And completely understand the games configuration? 

4 minutes ago, BGJJ said:

Prove it faggit

5 minutes ago, Grievuuz said:

... What? o.x

the servers will shortly disconnect again in 2 min, after that (2-3min) everyone should be able to play again, Enjoy.

Just now, xXGoldyXx said:

If isn't much love involved why add europe region if they can't management???

What I meant is, Europe and NA doesn't involve nearly as much love when managing and developing games as Asian companies. Server issues etc. are most common in EU~ It's kind of sad, but true ~.~

4 minutes ago, Emanuele said:

This is your opinion and i respect it. I hope this is the first MMORPG that you actually played on the release, just because every single MMORPG had some servers' issues like these one on the release time.

Played more  releases then you and that's 100% :D

BnS was released in 2011 and still it didn;t had those issues in Korea.And gues what they had EU\NA and all sort of asian players playing.

So yeah keep defending companies that can't port games properly.

29 minutes ago, Xiviuz said:

NA keeps the largest pool of players in most MMOs and games generally. When it comes to NA and EU.

world of warcrft

guild wars

league of legends

dota

HoN

Wildstar
SWTOR

etc.

I just think most game developers know that, and runs a tougher and larger server for NA than EU.

But what NCsoft might've failed on, is the hour difference in EU. It's not that far from each other than it is in US.

So lots of people log on at the same time in EU and it creates a large traffic for a server that's more vulnerable .

Wrong on so many levels.

Just now, ReaLko said:

Played more  releases then you and that's 100% :D

BnS was released in 2011 and still it didn;t had those issues in Korea.And gues what they had EU\NA and all sort of asian players playing.

So yeah keep defending companies that can't port games properly.

I'm not sure you played more releases than me ^^.

Anyway, i'm not defending NCSoft, i was just talking about the fact that the servers were down for the heavy traffic they underwent and nothing else. 

Just saying, Korea's absolutely smaller than Europe in terms of server requirements and coverage. 

I'm not sure you played more releases than me ^^.

Anyway, i'm not defending NCSoft, i was just talking about the fact that the servers were down for the heavy traffic they underwent and nothing else. 

Just saying, Korea's absolutely smaller than Europe in terms of server requirements and coverage. 

Are you insane? Down for traffic issues in this day and age... On top of that they have had more then enough to get a reasonable data on what they would need to keep server stable. Maybe if the servers were only down ONCE today but nope they Dropped another time.

Archived