RIP Servers again

incubeftw

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ReaLko said:

Played more  releases then you and that's 100% :D

BnS was released in 2011 and still it didn;t had those issues in Korea.And gues what they had EU\NA and all sort of asian players playing.

So yeah keep defending companies that can't port games properly.

ReaLko...stop beeing such an Idiot... Dont compare Asian Server with EU/NA Company´s who always think the capability and capacity of their server will do. Obviously ur just an 24 year old bubbie who probably played a max of 10 released games. Face it that Emanuele is completly right! Those-Trion-Blizzard- Glyph-Ginniol...call them names... but stfu here!

1 minute ago, Shillu said:

Are you insane? Down for traffic issues in this day and age... On top of that they have had more then enough to get a reasonable data on what they would need to keep server stable. Maybe if the servers were only down ONCE today but nope they Dropped another time.

Some kids just love to talk out of they butt about things they dont know :D just to sound smart :d

13 minutes ago, ReaLko said:

Played more  releases then you and that's 100% :D

BnS was released in 2011 and still it didn;t had those issues in Korea.And gues what they had EU\NA and all sort of asian players playing.

So yeah keep defending companies that can't port games properly.

Wow. You really think you can compare release to 1 (ONE) country -Korea to EU Release? EU is how many times bigger?

9 minutes ago, Blitzy said:

I can log in lol

9 minutes ago, Djinix said:

IM IN and i got everything still :D

all direct connections have been fixed, lags will be pertinent since the servers used are still far behind in terms of specs(cheaper).

some maintenances may fall in the near-future, they may have to move servers.

I suspect a heavy downtime tomorrow as well.

till then a dios.

1 minute ago, SevenSinsNL said:

hmm i still cant connect to the server is that right?

i see lots of ppl already in the game i only made a character on twin wagons server.. 

if there are any ppl willing to game with me when everything is up leave ur name !

are you using the game's launcher?

Game did work for like 5 minutes and now getting disconnected.

I know that all publishers had some issues with their servers but this is hard today^^

(blizzard servers are even worse but WoW (only WoW) works stable since some years now)

FF14 works pretty well since some months

Archived