Auctioning off drops

FlyingSnow

I feel that this needs to be addressed immediately. I find it totally unfair that people can bid on purple weapons that they cant even use with their class. its unfair to people like me who have been running the dungeon several times without luck as 36, and then when the item finally drops for kungfu master, a blade master lvl 45 bids on it with an unreal amount and ends up getting it. Many people do it just to be mean or to make profit because they know you really need the item...So far thats the only problem i see with the game.

I see a couple of possibilities here. Either the Blade Master has an alt char and really wanted the weapon or he/she tried to increase the cost knowing you really needed the weapon but went too far. If its the first option then you were just outbid and so good luck to them. If its the second option then the ploy backfired and now he/she is stuck with a very expensive weapon which is useless to him/her.

For you, if its option 1 then you've nothing to be annoyed about as thats part of the game. If its option 2 then you should be happy knowing a troll got their just desserts and you made some money from it too.

34 minutes ago, 870550_1452550381 said:

I see a couple of possibilities here. Either the Blade Master has an alt char and really wanted the weapon

Purple weapons are not tradable, while blue weapons are, so only reason I see is they are either pushing the price up to back out near end for more gold or they just want the weapon to break into Element powder, either way its scummy especially when there is a class in group who can use it

3 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

Purple weapons are not tradable, while blue weapons are, so only reason I see is they are either pushing the price up to back out near end for more gold or they just want the weapon to break into Element powder, either way its scummy especially when there is a class in group who can use it

You can't swap weapons to an alt char on the same server? I didn't know that. I assumed all alts on the same server would share storage so be able to drop weapons for another class in there and collect when you log onto that char. I assumed not tradable meant account bound, does it mean soul bound (to use GW2 phrasing)?

Just now, Shirou said:

This game doesn't have shared bank or waredrobe, you should've know by now.

I have one alt but on a different server, I had no way of knowing if same server alts shared storage but now I do, thanks. It means I can stop saving weapons on the off chance I create that char type in future.

5 hours ago, KashraFall said:

Why are people even bidding on the weapons? You get a free lockbox out of the chest you get O.o. Spend 5 dollars, buy a key, get your weapon with no hassle.

Please don't tell people to spend, it's usually not good advice, unless you're prepared to take out the cash yourself.

17 hours ago, KashraFall said:

Why are people even bidding on the weapons? You get a free lockbox out of the chest you get O.o. Spend 5 dollars, buy a key, get your weapon with no hassle.

Why would you even spend money on this game? It's broken as *cricket*, I see people falling through sand everywhere in cinderlands, the dungeons are broken as *cricket*. Firewalls? insta-death from group pulls? No healers? "A fool and their money are easily parted"

Why exactly would you need a healer Gutsy? Everyone can take care of themselves just fine if they play smart and learn the mechanics of their class and the dungeons, Firewalls? Stay with your group. No healers? Use your potions, socket leech/heal gems, use skills that heal yourself, stop standing in aoes, and learn how to backstep/iframe so you aren't getting hit in the first place. The only one that needs to hold your hand so you dont die is yourself, better grab on tight.

No, everyone cannot take care of themselves. I am constantly seeing people die everywhere. Not everyone's defensive skills is available, not every defense skill you have is going to work against the entire group of  mobs that come rushing once you pull one.  They need to put a dragonheart in the beginningif this is the case with no healers cause there is nothing more fun the pulling the first set of monsters only to be stunlocked until death. Yeah, great design. and you are are a retard if you actually believe that.

I think everyone should give a class specific weapon to the respective class players in a party without making a single bet, I do so and if I see anyone bidding on something that's not their class, I will comment on it. This is the start of the game, if we now enforce this mind of thought to the players, the future players will act so too. And I think everyone else should act this way too.

Good luck with that, the community in this game is absolute garbage. It's what happens with F2P games.

Ran Tombs yesterday with a friend, a bit low level, but allowable by B&D standards. He received whispers the whole run from some dude who kept insulting and cursing him because he was low level. Completely uncalled for behavior.

Archived