NCSoft Support Review.

Nexxy

Hello everybody, So... Like the title says, this is my personal review of the support i've received when i've encountered a problem with the game I can't solve myself.

My Problem is server sided, not client sided.

So i contacted about a week ago the NCsoft support, my business to them was that I am unable, to this day. To send mail to my own character's or others. Before judgement I tell you that :

a) Yes, I have charged NCoin

b) Yes, My main character & alt characters are both over lv 16.

c) I meet the prerequisites to be able to send mail, but still can't.

d) Both character's are on the same server

e) I can't send mail even to my own Character's, not from an NPC, even. So something is really messed up.

I have to say that I am very dissapointed with the support i've gotten, they dont even seem to look at the evidence i have, that i have actually spent money on this game and charged NCoin. I take this as a very big insult, it's pretty Korean to insult someone's intelligence. This tells me that they dont really care. Or want you to spend more money, well... That's not gonna happen, I'd rather spend that money on a DDOS rather than support this foolishness any longer, I am very aggrovated by this because :

a) They have made the best MMO I've played since World Of Warcraft

b) Free to play if i dont want to go premium, no monthly fee. ( Well this one i'm forgetting as of now )

c) I dont want to support a company that goes all monkey on me = Close Eyes, Plug thumbs in ears and go all mute about it. ( And I would love to support it, thus aggrovated )

Seems to me they are just refusing to resolve my issue, they have not even taken into account that i come with proof, this kind of toxic support from a company that's getting over its head must be unsupported and shut down before it get's even worse. And that's us, together.

Now i'm going to post my evidence here, so you can consider yourself if you want to support a company which might insult your intelligence, and most likely will.

sJrnWZD.jpgM0ZzXxt.jpgAulcJN9.jpgKU2p5t1.jpg

Archived