Multiclient/More Client On 1 PC

First of all, Hi.

Is there any way to run 2 or more clients on 1 pc?

Obviosly this is not to bot or something like that, i would like to start farming/doing bosses/dungeons with 2 accounts at once.

On PLAYBNS copy-pasting was enough, but with the ncsoft launcher it's not possible.

Any good idea?

No way as possible unfortunately.

I'm an aster user and wanted to play with my fiancee via one computer. Unfortunately, there is no way to do it without bypassing gameguard, which would be a violation of ToS. As an alternative, I spent an extra $200 just to turn my old laptop into a gaming rig, which while is a little pricey, at least it's future proofing other MMOs I plan to play in the near future (i.e. Black Desert).

1 hour ago, Kuroyukihimee said:

Can't we just install another s.o. in a virtualbox, then install blade and soul+ncsoft there?

Or installing sandoboxie?

Wouldn't it work?

Anyway still waiting for other answers, thanks!

I would actually like to know more on this as well. I'd love to plug in 2-3 controllers and play BnS on all of my screens with some friends. Without spending tons of money on Electricity bills :(

Possibility is that GameGuard will notice and f- you over completely.

Cri Evertiem.

I can already imagine an exploit with this: bypass the inability to share tradable items and gold between your characters, just by running 2 clients and multiple accounts, which would also bypass the limit on how many characters you can have without paying. 2 things I think you should be able to do as a free player actually, but that's another topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is what you want to do and maybe you will see why it's an obvious exploit. Almost all of those are bots. They are farming the field boss and Beseiged Camp in Moonwater Plains. So far they hunt in groups of 10 or up. You can see how they move and react they are running on a script.

orvWKfc.jpg

On 1.2.2016 at 3:24 AM, Kuroyukihimee said:

First of all, Hi.

Is there any way to run 2 or more clients on 1 pc?

Obviosly this is not to bot or something like that, i would like to start farming/doing bosses/dungeons with 2 accounts at once.

On PLAYBNS copy-pasting was enough, but with the ncsoft launcher it's not possible.

Any good idea?

Yes it can be done with several diffrent methods. Im not going to list every way to do it because some of ways actualy break Ncsoft rules but heres few things that you might wanna do. Im only pointing you to direction rest is up to you and google tutorials.

First most likely one of the easiest but i have no quarantee that this works but here it comes. Create second user for your pc. If you're just multiclienting manualy this should do the trick.

Second and last what im going to tell is use Virtualmachine (VM). This method will require some extra work and extra windows / virtualmachine program. But this is 100% quaranteed to work.

Neither of these methods wont violate any Eule/TOS unless they've changed it in past week or so. Only thing when it might break rules if you involve third party program for multiboxing. This because we dont know official stance for this so i dont recommend even using them but for multiclienting (Keeping 2 clients open at the same time) does not break any rules

But im not taking responsibility for any of your actions if you get urself banned for some weird reason. So dont come here and cry to me :)

Archived