Time compensation for not being able to play?

Zeaig

I removed my statement because people are being jerks apparently, And i don't want this to become some kind of hate thread for NC-Soft to have to deal with.

Like seriously guys this was a legit honest statement and somehow it turned around from trolls. Why cant we all just get along?

3 minutes ago, Savara said:

Terms of Service.

Read those.

I am guessing it says they are not reliable for any issues caused by crashing and ect.

But this does not mean they cant do it, and it would be great PR for them to do it showing they actually care about its community.

Some pople have premium and think they are entitled to every single favor treatment out there xD Like does this guy really want compensation for issues he was having from HIS side ? coz i've been playing non stop just fine :s

Get real buddy

They could do but then every time somebody is saying this patch kill my connection you would hear somebody asking for it and we knows how many thread has been on the subject.Not to mention all the threads about entering dungeon and getting a crash.It even happen to me for a few days last weekend.Solve it by running an optimizer on my pc and since then things have been much better but those things can be cause by so many different things could take a while to figure ok why is that person having problem

I 100& agree with you! I sent them a ticket about this problem and they didn't even say yes or no. They just linked me to the temporary solution that I have already done. Even though my game runs, it has major FPS issues and it always crashes every 5-10 minutes which makes it extremely unplayable. Only thing I can do is logon and hit the daily dash. I really hope they do give compensation because this patch is not our problem but theirs since they dont want to test out updates before releasing them...

2 minutes ago, PatThePumPum said:

I 100& agree with you! I sent them a ticket about this problem and they didn't even say yes or no. They just linked me to the temporary solution that I have already done. Even though my game runs, it has major FPS issues and it always crashes every 5-10 minutes which makes it extremely unplayable. Only thing I can do is logon and hit the daily dash. I really hope they do give compensation because this patch is not our problem but theirs since they dont want to test out updates before releasing them...

Tell them it didnt work. Also is it any kind of known issues?

Just now, Sylvaeril said:

Tell them it didnt work. Also is it any kind of known issues?

I've seen a few other posts about constant crashes so I would assume it is a known issue. They said if it doesn't work there is nothing they can do about it, WELL THAT'S HELPFUL ISN'T IT?!

4 minutes ago, PatThePumPum said:

I've seen a few other posts about constant crashes so I would assume it is a known issue. They said if it doesn't work there is nothing they can do about it, WELL THAT'S HELPFUL ISN'T IT?!

Are you running any third party software that may cause it?

Also yelling at a random player trying to help is also helpful :)

I want to help you enjoy this game dude.

Just now, Sylvaeril said:

Are you running any third party software that may cause it?

Also yelling at a random player trying to help is also helpful :)

I want to help you enjoy this game dude.

Sorry I wasn't directing it at you. It was an indirect to the forum moderators :3 

Yeah i've closed all the 3rd party programs from task manager and still crashes .-.

I just want to be happy :((((((((((

I know I lost a bundle and 7 days of premium over it... and thats' money I gave THEM ... They need to learn that what makes people happy , will make them happy later on. If you
r customers are not happy then they will leave. And I really can't blame them. I know I got compensation many time's with World of Warcraft being down, they gave us a free month of game play. <--- and example they should follow..since you know...at Wow's been around 10 years now for a reason.

5 minutes ago, PatThePumPum said:

Sorry I wasn't directing it at you. It was an indirect to the forum moderators :3 

Yeah i've closed all the 3rd party programs from task manager and still crashes .-.

I just want to be happy :((((((((((

Either way the forum mods cant really do that either.

However maybe try booting in safe mode, look up on google how to do so for your operating system. then try it, if that works then we know that it is a piece of software and not the game or os. if it doesn't try reinstalling bns.

2 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

Either way the forum mods cant really do that either.

However maybe try booting in safe mode, look up on google how to do so for your operating system. then try it, if that works then we know that it is a piece of software and not the game or os. if it doesn't try reinstalling bns.

Okay ill try that tomorrow, thanks for the help! 

1 hour ago, DreUd said:

I've been playing pretty much non stop since release with no issues. Give some examples of your problems..

1 hour ago, Obfuscate said:

Some pople have premium and think they are entitled to every single favor treatment out there xD Like does this guy really want compensation for issues he was having from HIS side ? coz i've been playing non stop just fine :s

Get real buddy

Are you guys serious? My problems definitely aren't secluded to my side lol have you not been looking at the hundreds of posts regarding the same issue?

I have a 4ghz i7 process and two EVGA 980 classified graphics cards and 24 gigs of ram. and a 512gb SSD my PC is more than sufficient to run this game, and it has been running the game the whole time until this recent update, HENCE the update caused the issues NOT my computer. Jeez people. Why are people so quick to become trolls on the internet i swear. Cant we just all get along or say i disagree instead of bashing others?

16 minutes ago, Zeaig said:

Are you guys serious? My problems definitely aren't secluded to my side lol have you not been looking at the hundreds of posts regarding the same issue?

I have a 4ghz i7 process and two EVGA 980 classified graphics cards and 24 gigs of ram. and a 512gb SSD my PC is more than sufficient to run this game, and it has been running the game the whole time until this recent update, HENCE the update caused the issues NOT my computer. Jeez people. Why are people so quick to become trolls on the internet i swear. Cant we just all get along or say i disagree instead of bashing others?

Those are specs, while useful they are not specific examples of the problems. Also an update does not neccesarily always mean it broke itself. It may mean that some of your software or hardware is incompatible with their software. 

There is no way they can predict every case of that, thus it is resting upon the user itself to try and find out how to best get it working by disabling third party software/hardware that may be affecting the game.

If the game itself broke itself, then noone would be able to play, this is due to something on/in your computer. Otherwise every single person would be experiencing it. To find out how to fix it, first find all the other people with the issues and compare what software/hardware you are running. Then by seeing the similarities you could find a cause.

For getting so upset about how technically ncsoft ruined the game for everyone you should do remarkably more research before jumping to that conclusion.

12 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

Those are specs, while useful they are not specific examples of the problems. Also an update does not neccesarily always mean it broke itself. It may mean that some of your software or hardware is incompatible with their software. 

There is no way they can predict every case of that, thus it is resting upon the user itself to try and find out how to best get it working by disabling third party software/hardware that may be affecting the game.

If the game itself broke itself, then noone would be able to play, this is due to something on/in your computer. Otherwise every single person would be experiencing it. To find out how to fix it, first find all the other people with the issues and compare what software/hardware you are running. Then by seeing the similarities you could find a cause.

For getting so upset about how technically ncsoft ruined the game for everyone you should do remarkably more research before jumping to that conclusion.

I am not stating that my software or hardware isn't having some kind of compatibility issue, But i am stating that i have very common standard products, and my pc is pretty bare minimum when it comes to what i have installed. I am a lot more tech savvy than some people are assuming, I am aware of how things work. But what i am stating is that it did work before the update and when they sent out an update something is interfering with something, and its causing the game to crash repetitively now. 

Now i would just assume its on my end solely, But the fact like i said before i am not the only person who cannot play, Actually i have 5 real life friends that are playing this game right now and only 1 of them are actually able to play at all. And even then he said he crashes every hour or so, For me and my other friends its like within 3m or even simply hitting play crashes it. I am just saying that NC-Soft has changed some kind of code or implemented some kind of file that is causing issues i did not have before. 

Not only am i crashing, But i went from getting a solid 80-90fps to getting 15-25 fps max. and USUALLY the thing that makes me crash seems to be interaction with anything in the game, I found that if i stand still i will not crash, But going through loading screens, talking to npcs, completing quests, or killing monsters right after the interaction i will crash. and what i mean by that is, When the monster dies i will crash, Not while i'm fighting it.

I am not solely blaming NC soft, but i am saying that with how standard most of my specs/programs are for most modern gaming pcs i should not be having issues. And the thing that really frustrates me is there is no way to narrow down what is causing it, My friends specs are not even the same as mine. Heck one of them does not even use nvidia or windows 10. and he still crashes.

I do appreciate all of the actual helpful feedback tho to those of you that are actually being more positive than negative.

13 minutes ago, Zeaig said:

I am not stating that my software or hardware isn't having some kind of compatibility issue, But i am stating that i have very common standard products, and my pc is pretty bare minimum when it comes to what i have installed. I am a lot more tech savvy than some people are assuming, I am aware of how things work. But what i am stating is that it did work before the update and when they sent out an update something is interfering with something, and its causing the game to crash repetitively now. 

Now i would just assume its on my end solely, But the fact like i said before i am not the only person who cannot play, Actually i have 5 real life friends that are playing this game right now and only 1 of them are actually able to play at all. And even then he said he crashes every hour or so, For me and my other friends its like within 3m or even simply hitting play crashes it. I am just saying that NC-Soft has changed some kind of code or implemented some kind of file that is causing issues i did not have before. 

Not only am i crashing, But i went from getting a solid 80-90fps to getting 15-25 fps max. and USUALLY the thing that makes me crash seems to be interaction with anything in the game, I found that if i stand still i will not crash, But going through loading screens, talking to npcs, completing quests, or killing monsters right after the interaction i will crash. and what i mean by that is, When the monster dies i will crash, Not while i'm fighting it.

I am not solely blaming NC soft, but i am saying that with how standard most of my specs/programs are for most modern gaming pcs i should not be having issues. And the thing that really frustrates me is there is no way to narrow down what is causing it, My friends specs are not even the same as mine. Heck one of them does not even use nvidia or windows 10. and he still crashes.

I do appreciate all of the actual helpful feedback tho to those of you that are actually being more positive than negative.

I did not mean to be completely negative, that information is very useful thank you. So something is going on, likely it has to do with the graphics card due to the fps drops, coupled with the other issues you are having. When the graphics card has an error, or a game cant access it that can off course cause a crash. Have you tried it in safe mode, and also have you tried installing a less up to date version of your graphics card.

Also ensure windows defender has an exception for blade and soul, and finally, try a reinstall as a last resort.

2 minutes ago, Sylvaeril said:

I did not mean to be completely negative, that information is very useful thank you. So something is going on, likely it has to do with the graphics card due to the fps drops, coupled with the other issues you are having. When the graphics card has an error, or a game cant access it that can off course cause a crash. Have you tried it in safe mode, and also have you tried installing a less up to date version of your graphics card.

Also ensure windows defender has an exception for blade and soul, and finally, try a reinstall as a last resort.

Yes i updated and downgraded my drivers, but as i stated in the post, My friend has an AMD card i have an Nvidia. We have the same issue.

Archived