Apparently every class is OP?

AlienJay

1 hour ago, AlienJay said:

There is atleast one thread for every single class, stating that it is the one OP class in the game. But they all contradict each other .... lol. Either every class is OP, or people just dont know how to play yet. 

It's more than likely the latter. For any class to be truely OP then no other class could be harder to beat or easier to play. It's the whole if everyone is special no one is thing.

^^ When I first pvp'd as a KFM player, I actually thought some classes were op, but after practicing a bit and getting used to match ups. I feel the improvement vs every class. I am completely sure that it is more the fact that players aren't used to match ups and don't try to learn from them. . . There are exceptions though. . . I'm not saying that every class is op, but there are exceptions in arena. I, personally, think Destroyers and Assassins are better than the average class as a KFM player. . . Regardless of my (retarded, because I haven't adjusted to both the classes) opinion, the exception to what I say is that there are slightly favored match ups. Example given would be BM vs Summoner, KFM vs Assassin, etc. You can still win as BM vs Summoner or KFM vs Assassin, but Summoner and Assassins, in this case, are more favored to win the match up vs their opponent. 

A few weeks just isn't enough time for the majority of players to learn their matchups, much less learn where to put their skill points to perform best in each matchup. One of the worst things a player can do is follow some "build" where they never change skillpoints depending on matchup. It really does make some classes seem OP when you don't bring the right tools to the fight. 

I'm a summoner. I have won against every class at least once, but the Destroyer less than any other class. I think that I have the most difficulty with the other summoners and Kung Fu Masters. The Destro and KFM are pure stunlock and I still do not know how to fight them. The destro is so bad though they seem to have no CD on stuns. And the whirlwind counter that stuns my projectile! lol Oh man! 

All this aside. I truly do not know pvp yet. I do not have the endgame gems and I do not really know my spec properly yet.

To everyone having troubles against a certain class I would suggest you make a friend with that class and train against him in the dueling room. <cheers>

Summoner, I don´t think the game is unbalanced - if anything, perhaps kungfu master needs a small boost.

I have a good portion of pvp experience, and I find it most difficult to deal with assasins and destroyers. Kind of like, if you make a single mistake, your cat is dead.

i am KFM

i dont think game is umbalanced. i am inexperienced and i need to practice.

but the  skill ceiling is do damn high.

vs sins: u cannot target them. hence you cannot close gap/ secure hit. u can just aoe when you see shadow. and aoe means waste some CC. they have so many counters to KFM that it hurts, they have more stuns than KFM (imho) and they are very frustrating.

vs FM: i specced everything about countering freeze. no way. as long as i am not faced to FM i cannot skill. if i get closer he freeze/run. his skills are so high damage the moment i close the gap i already 25% hp left.

vs summoner: well. they are squishy. still they can heal. (devs stated no healers in BnS - 2015). pet is so skilled it goes in my LoS 90% time, making me waste gap closer when i decide to use. the summoner nuke is so damn high damage. 25% hp left when i gap close summs

vs KFM: i feel them broh. it is fun to win to more inexperienced/outsmart them or lose to smarter/more experienced KFM.

vs blade master: my unique simple matchup. if i lose they are better ofc. still i think i have a 80% win ratio against blade masters.

vs blade dancer: i hate that spin. like pointing at KFM and telling them"your counter sucks, l2p"

vs destroyers: win ratio is low, still they are beratable. honestly they are "simpler" to use than KFM. and more devastating.

it is easy to tell me "u have to CC, you have to escape you have to stuff". problem is the coordination.

i fight against players who rush me and chase me all game long. then i watch streamers and....they dance...they run throught their opponent and do nothing. for a couple of seconds they do nothing...sometimes a skill...sometimes a combo..sometimes a counter...they dance peacefully...

i know jukes, i know timing...but ffs..

Archived