what to enchant blackram supply soul shield with

Tetoraa

is'nt moonwater soulshield is better then blackram?

What iv'e been told - get moonwater soulshield and infuse it with elite critical soul shield 7 (cheap and has 112 crit).

reason is that more crit soulshield will probably waste you lot of gold/time and a new soulshield will probably be needed in the next patch (2weeks)

In my opinion if you have full purple black ram supply soulshield you should try to enchant it with poh24 green soul shields piece 8 will give you max chance to get good crit cheaply,with 9s cost per enchant with dust . i would not recommend spending money on blue enchantment yet because soon new content is coming specially harbor , lybrinth and Mushin tower .Soulshields dropped from those dungeons will b far more powerful than black ram .

use 1,2,7 misty wood arena soulshield , 3,4,5,6,8 blackram supply soulshield , enchance them with elite cri 8 or buy 40gold watermoon critical soulshield 8.

u will get around 1800+ critical and with 27000+HP , so u do Damage and u dont die easy GG!

Right now, I recommend moonwater arena for everybody.

I made a ton of skittle runs yesterday, and got quite tired of seeing lvl 45´s dropping like flies to spiders. All of the people who died had less than 30k hp - some of them less than 20k and a single lvl 43 at 12k.

In one run, a destroyed jumped in and aggrod all the spiders (normal spiders) and died like 5 seconds later. 2 more people died and while 1 ran around with low hp, we cleaned up the remaining spiders and tried to ress people - but they pressed 4, and kept suiciding to the firewall mechanism. Despite our warnings.

Now at the spider queen dokomu - myself and a blademaster was killing it from 100>15% when finally a 3rd player got up and into the fight - with 3 people being stuck outside. We managed to kill the boss - after a tiresome kiting and some good cc-ing.

Now we were basically 2½ person who did all the work - and the blademaster who actually did some work got outbid on the dokomo lynblade - by a player who didnt do anything all the run, Myself I was forced into bidding 55 silvers for 2 moonwater tears which i found ridicoulous too.

Just to find that the moonwater tears never landed in my inventory but the money was gone - and I due to server issues I couldnt leave dungeon lobby or re-connect to servers.

So basically - if you don´t know how to play yet - at least do the decency to the rest of us and get a decent hp pool.

TL;DR

Moonwater Arena Soul Shield.

I maxed 3 pieces of blackram out with using crafted green shields.  it will cost you 3.5-4 gold per piece but worked well for me so far and given me 80+ crit on each piece... but again most people doesnt even know soulshield has different stats..

On 2/2/2016 at 2:11 AM, Ace said:

use 1,2,7 misty wood arena soulshield , 3,4,5,6,8 blackram supply soulshield , enchance them with elite cri 8 or buy 40gold watermoon critical soulshield 8.

u will get around 1800+ critical and with 27000+HP , so u do Damage and u dont die easy GG!

Why even doing this...mushin's tower is coming, no need to waste unsealing or golds, pvp soulshield with crit fused are good enough until the next content. (1289 crit ~ around 32% crit instead of 42 from blackram ones. worth saving 8x3 unsealing since they costs 11s each)

Running moonwater arena full set infused with green crit soul shields from Poh24.  I gathered up about 20 and went to town, I got maybe average returns and only cost a bit less than 2 gold to do it all.  My crit is over 1700 w/ 41+ % to crit.  Very cheap investment for the return.  You will see multitudes of green crit shields while you do your dailies, just save the #7 and #8.  There is not much of a point to min max right now since new content is right around the corner.

Archived