Purification Jar Recipe

Soher

• 3 weeks later...

Man this is BS... Something needed for a quest that just gives for a little extra time on your sprint and it can't be obtained for less than 37g.. Don't even get me started on the moonwater transformation stones. You littlerally have to be with merry potters and somehow get the recipe for that thing or otherwise spend hundreds of gold upgrading your items in a game that gives you very little gold unless you farm like the gold farmers that do it for a living. 

Fix the economy NC soft..

3 hours ago, Xephier102 said:

Man this is BS... Something needed for a quest that just gives for a little extra time on your sprint and it can't be obtained for less than 37g.. Don't even get me started on the moonwater transformation stones. You littlerally have to be with merry potters and somehow get the recipe for that thing or otherwise spend hundreds of gold upgrading your items in a game that gives you very little gold unless you farm like the gold farmers that do it for a living. 

Fix the economy NC soft..

Are you aware of how stupid your post is?  Shows you do no research.

First off the recipe for merry potters isnt used to make transformation stones.  Secondly, It costs 5.8g per moonwater transformation stone you craft currently that is the COST to make one.  Think they are over priced? they arent.  People crafting them are only making 50 silver per stone.  Economy is supply and demand based.  Just because you are poor doesnt mean it is broken (in the case of transformation stones) 

For moonwater picks I agree it is broken though.

5 hours ago, Lordzero2 said:

Are you aware of how stupid your post is?  Shows you do no research.

First off the recipe for merry potters isnt used to make transformation stones.  Secondly, It costs 5.8g per moonwater transformation stone you craft currently that is the COST to make one.  Think they are over priced? they arent.  People crafting them are only making 50 silver per stone.  Economy is supply and demand based.  Just because you are poor doesnt mean it is broken (in the case of transformation stones) 

For moonwater picks I agree it is broken though.

So, if I want the recipe to do this myself, I have to have gold up front that would allow me to almost buy it. This is because people that don't need it just bid the freaking price up until everyone that is eligible for the drop and might need it, can't afford it unless they already have the money to buy it from the market. This is not smart. I don't care how you slice it, this just adds to the prices on the market making them higher and higher. This is not supply and demand per se. There really is no supply to speak of. It is more like ticket scalpers that buy 300-10,000 tickets at a shot and then just resell them higher. This has the effect of reducing the attendance at the particular event, thus limiting it for a person that might want to see or participate in the event. The same is true here, driving up the price of the items with an in dungeon auction is a ridiculous way to assign loot. If I craft, I spend more money than someone that does not. Therefore, I make less money. Therefore, my money, what I have, is worth less. This is a bad economy no matter how you might like to spin it.

1 hour ago, Azshanthis said:

So, if I want the recipe to do this myself, I have to have gold up front that would allow me to almost buy it. This is because people that don't need it just bid the freaking price up until everyone that is eligible for the drop and might need it, can't afford it unless they already have the money to buy it from the market. This is not smart. I don't care how you slice it, this just adds to the prices on the market making them higher and higher. This is not supply and demand per se. There really is no supply to speak of. It is more like ticket scalpers that buy 300-10,000 tickets at a shot and then just resell them higher. This has the effect of reducing the attendance at the particular event, thus limiting it for a person that might want to see or participate in the event. The same is true here, driving up the price of the items with an in dungeon auction is a ridiculous way to assign loot. If I craft, I spend more money than someone that does not. Therefore, I make less money. Therefore, my money, what I have, is worth less. This is a bad economy no matter how you might like to spin it.

sucks for you? I am fine with it, but I also have 300g lol

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2016 at 1:52 PM, Lordzero2 said:

sucks for you? I am fine with it, but I also have 300g lol

At this rate, soon, what you want, will cost 250g. LOL. They call it economy. Good MMOs, with a good design on their economy, don't have that problem. And some of us have a life outside of the MMO we play. Wife, kids, work, must be nice to be independently wealthy in RL.

Leveling up from 45 to 50 does give up to 40 g. Why not make character, level it up slowly to max and get that one to buy Merry Potter and then craft the stuff you need? It is more than possible if you search how and where to make the money. Rushy people meet this kind of problem often but with patience it can be done. Yes I do have life. During weeks I study from 8 am to 2/4/6 pm (lectures, other stuffs), and during weekends and sometimes evenings I play. I did get myself Merry Potter Scroll and I am now crafting alot of needed items. You also need it only once and after that you can start making profit with it.

To be honest in Blade and Soul items and gold are pretty balanced. I have played games where people grinded even up to year for one item because they get so little gold from grinding. With good luck 50 g per run. The rarest items cost up to 500 000 g. People never complained, people never gave up. Not sure what kind of games you were playing but definitely Blade and Soul does have pretty good economy.

After clearing the dungeon there is chance to meet a secret technique scroll in the boss drop box. It is not high one I suppose. Within 50 runs or so in Brightstone Ruins I think I have seen approx 8-10 Merry Potter ones and few others. Same with the other area ones. The chance is not high definitely and hence the prices. Also the price depends how needed that item is.

Point is, it's poorly designed to gate things like the recipe for things you need behind a garbage 45 dungeon that is unsoloable for the most part starting off. Once again, you're at the mercy of the market to progress. Terrible design, and showing that NCSoft never ever learns.

Archived