Back to School

Rylo

I would love that school girl uniform for my male jin. Honestly, I saw it during head-start when I was browsing Korean costume options and it was like instantly, "I want this."

The thing is, at the moment the male costume design is very conservative. Female characters have sexy and cute outfits showing lots of skin, but those playing with male characters have long coats always covering the buttocks and no skin showing - or if anything shows it's the abs / arms. *sobs*  What if I want something cute / sexy for my dude to wear? At least, give me the option to wear female costume skins. It isn't like it's difficult adjustment to make.

Just now, Rahmakapala said:

I would love that school girl uniform for my male jin. Honestly, I saw it during head-start when I was browsing Korean costume options and it was like instantly, "I want this."

The thing is, at the moment the male costume design is very conservative. Female characters have sexy and cute outfits showing lots of skin, but those playing with male characters have long coats always covering the buttocks and no skin showing - or if anything shows it's the abs / arms. *sobs*  What if I want something cute / sexy for my dude to wear? At least, give me the option to wear female costume skins. It isn't like it's difficult adjustment to make.

actually we already have the "My Angel" skin for male characters.

Just now, TecoTek said:

actually we already have the "My Angel" skin for male characters.

Actually I already have bought it have been wearing it for 2 days. ;) It's awesome. I love it to pieces. But only one cute costume gets boring. I am now begging for *options* 

10 minutes ago, Rahmakapala said:

Got you (un)covered

Bt4RxDN.png

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Got you (un)covered

Bt4RxDN.png

tumblr_o1nxdtCmaV1v0faico2_1280.jpg

Yes, "My Angel" is awesome costume. Just like I mentioned. I love it to pieces. But I would still very much like more options. School girl costume is a time honored classic after all. And what about looking sexy in a classy way? Gimme other options as well. I take them all! In this game, the lyn male costumes are mostly aimed at humorous angle, with the "fat" and "panda" type costumes. The gon? Well, to be fair gon have the sexiest costumes available for all male characters... but even those have only couple costumes that show of tight pants. And to my worst luck, the jins are like mormons. Always wearing long coats and baggy pants. You never see their thighs, never see anything. What if I want to ogle my cute dude's butt? Please, I would love to have more sexy outfits. That's all I am saying!

So to finish of my rant, I would love the other school costume options! Gimme chance to dress my dude in a sailor fuku!

Archived