Buying Lives/hearts affecting loot drop chance

Immensity Oak

So i was running dungeons with some pugs the other day, and i received so much flak because i bought a life from the dragonstone pillar. They claimed that it affects the loot drop chance for each life that the group purchases. 

Since then i have done quite a few runs with guildies, in which none of us purchased any lives, and i can honestly say that i haven't noticed any change in the drops. I did some googling and i can't seem to find any evidence to substantiate the original pugs claim at all. Is it all hokum?

So i am coming here to you, beloved trolls, try hards and truly helpful members of the forum, can anyone give me information on this?

No no, you guys got it wrong.

To get the best possible loot, everyone in the party have to circle the boss exactly 5 times clockwise - very important! - then use your 1 skill twice and after that never use it again.

No need to thank me.

3 hours ago, Brainy said:

To get the best possible loot, everyone in the party have to circle the boss exactly 5 times clockwise - very important! - then use your 1 skill twice and after that never use it again.

No need to thank me.

thanks master!

got so much loot

3 hours ago, Brainy said:

No need to thank me.

Hahaha Nice trolling xD

12 hours ago, Brainy said:

No need to thank me.

100% Legit Pro MLG strat for epic loot drops.

Do not steal!

Archived