lvl 50 Cap, when? BM viable?

Cover

BM's are a great class, very fun to but rather difficult. I agree completely that they can be great at pvp but takes a lot more skill and work compared to other classes, and even then that would just maybe put you at an even position. Can't wait for the updates >:D though I still plan on pvping now with my BM.

BM is worst pvp class now and there is absolutely no denying it.

Sure they can be viable but it doesn't change the fact that they are seriously lacking right now.

Dmg is ankward to pull off plus sins and summoners counter bm so hard its not even fun... and considering how popular these two are

Yes it takes more skill and practice and so on but the reward is being at the normal lv of other classes, this patch just suks so much for bm

I get pissed off each time I play arena as BM and yes I am 45 and yes I have pvpd in asia servers long enough and yes im not in silver

3 hours ago, Elementalist said:

Isn't it 5 skill points?

As far as I know, it is 5 skill points for the first HM level and then it alternates 1 skill point and 2 skill points for each even/odd level after that. Do you have some other information I don't know about? Please share. 

6 hours ago, Ghobe said:

One of the biggest problems of BM pvp is that they're very weak before their 30s. They need so many skill points before they do become viable. Unlike an assassin for example, which is just strong right out the gate. When it comes to BM vs FM, the opening burst will pretty much decide the match. I've had FMs escape part of my burst, but none have come out of it with more than half health. The lack of cc breaks and counters as a FM leaves it incredibly vulnerable to a BM. Warding spirit is also insanely strong against an FM leaving them pretty much without option(they do have 1 though).

A high level BM has 5 different ways to break out of your freezes as well as becoming immune to ranged damage.

This is the kinda post I was looking for... I was wondering the same thing about BM's... if they were good in pvp. At level 19 my Assassin is silver and can win 50% of his fights depending on the opponent. But as a BM i lost 3 in a row around the same level. I feel like i cant compete against anyone at the low levels in the arena. But i like my BM for some reason and just want it to be good in pvp lol

1 hour ago, Lilynetto said:

1 skill point per hongmoon level. Just like it is in TW/CN/JP/KR servers. I can corfirm it.

This is contradicted by Jaesung, BNStree, Johnathan on NCwest stream, and other reports on bladeandsouldojo. But hey, I don't have first hand knowledge like you say you do. 

16 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

This is contradicted by Jaesung, BNStree, Johnathan on NCwest stream, and other reports on bladeandsouldojo. But hey, I don't have first hand knowledge like you say you do. 

Well if you got sources, why asking then? Changing the current system with hongmoon levels into a new one is nonsense. Adding even more skill points to each hongmoon levels are not needed. What are they planning to do after +10 hm levels? Idc what they will do, but before they implement that system to confirm it making a calculation between 5 to 10 skill points are wise. If youre gonna talk unneeded about something you know, or about the stuff they revealed (sorry for not watching the streams) dont open a topic.

4 hours ago, Lilynetto said:

Well if you got sources, why asking then? Changing the current system with hongmoon levels into a new one is nonsense. Adding even more skill points to each hongmoon levels are not needed. What are they planning to do after +10 hm levels? Idc what they will do, but before they implement that system to confirm it making a calculation between 5 to 10 skill points are wise. If youre gonna talk unneeded about something you know, or about the stuff they revealed (sorry for not watching the streams) dont open a topic.

I wasn't the one who asked. I was the one who answered someone who asked... and you told me I was wrong, when it was in fact you were wrong, so I corrected you and posted evidence. I know for certain that Korea is on the same skill point system as us when it comes to Hongmoon levels, because I initially learned the 5-1-2-1-etc thing from Jaesung, who is a KR player. I'm sorry (not really) that you have hurt feelings as a result of this discussion. You could have just left the answer as it was instead of talking about something that you aren't familiar with. You're acting like I trapped you into being wrong, but you are the one who posted incorrect information. 

2 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

I wasn't the one who asked. I was the one who answered someone who asked... and you told me I was wrong, when it was in fact you was wrong, so I corrected you and posted evidence. I know for certain that Korea is on the same skill point system as us when it comes to Hongmoon levels, because I initially learned the 5-1-2-1-etc thing from Jaesung, who is a KR player. I'm sorry (not really) that you have hurt feelings as a result of this discussion. You could have just left the answer as it was instead of talking about something that you aren't familiar with. You're acting like I trapped you into being wrong, but you are the one who posted incorrect information. 

Oh yeah, it could be. I can be wrong and it looks like I am. Next time watch your words. I've seen is that using sharp tongue wont help you much at the end

Archived