Q, E, and S *Action Buttons*

Insanyti

If there is another thread for this, I did search but couldn't find one.

I'd like to request that the Q, E, and S skills be given their own action bar, or at the very least added to one already existing. (Preferably a new one for UI customization purposes.)

For most classes the skills associated with these default keybinds have non-passive abilities as well as cooldowns that we are unable to keep track of. Maybe even have a check box to enable or disable this extra action bar for those who really don't feel the need.

+1 

UI customization is a really nice feature but could be even better.

Just now, Grimoir said:

You can have the cooldown icons display on your screen so you can see when they are available again.

Not for Q E and S. At least I don't know how

When those skills are on cool down you find them in your cool down tracker, by default it's one of the 3 bars on the left side of your screen so it's not exactly hard to keep track on skills that's on cooldown, I recommend you figure out which one of the 3 bars it is, put it in a place you can easily see to keep track of your cool downs.

JUST realized the Q, E, and S cooldowns *DO* appear on the cooldown bar. ((The grey, action-bar-looking rows when you go into customization. There are two, but have only seen CDs appear on one.)

Would STILL like an action bar button for these as a reminder that they're there to use. XD I do forget since I haven't programmed myself to use them yet.

Archived