Ninja Loot Please FIX IT

DarkLobo

13 minutes ago, DarkLobo said:

Party leader just changed to master looter and took all the stuff in brightstone... please change the way a party leader can change the loot system at least in lvl 45 dungeons9vwi0i

http://prntscr.com/9vwi0i

Please someone do something about this, punish the guy at least ninja loot

There are already dozens of posts like this. It's annoying I know, but creating more post instead of forcing the ones already there isn't the best option. 

I'm all for removing master loot/disable change after starting dungeon, just check the forum before posting about a common problem.

10 minutes ago, bruno16pt said:

There are already dozens of posts like this. It's annoying I know, but creating more post instead of forcing the ones already there isn't the best option. 

I'm all for removing master loot/disable change after starting dungeon, just check the forum before posting about a common problem.

If only it exist, the search function is.

NO Search Function in this forum. so u will normally see the same post being posted as you cant really know if its already been posted unless you have the patience to check each and every post from the beginning of whatever this is...

oh well... kebab...

15 minutes ago, PrinceMarcus said:

If only it exist, the search function is.

NO Search Function in this forum. so u will normally see the same post being posted as you cant really know if its already been posted unless you have the patience to check each and every post from the beginning of whatever this is...

oh well... kebab...

No search function? Right top corner, below you nickname. 

Here's the link to advance search

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/search/

Yet another example of how this game does not really encourage grouping. Even in Tera, the whole party had to agree to a change in loot distribution, and there was no way for one player alone to take everything, at least not without the other players' consent.

How can this get through the years this game has been running and still be released? 

i mean this problem has to have happened thousands of times in beta too?

Moreover a fix for it, by having the party vote for loot change is super easy , makes sense and is used in other games to great effect, so it makes you wonder even more why they chose to release it like this.

Archived