To all the people who want a class to be nerfed

Shiune

1. NCsoft won't nerf any class just because you are saying they need to

2. NCsoft will nerf classes when the ASIAN players (especially KR) complain to much about one (latest example: Warlock) 

3. No class is absolutely broken and OP - you are just bad sorry. 

4. There are some classes which are easier to play and have a smaller learningcurve but you can outplay every single one of them to a certain degree if you just know how to play

5. Believe it or not there are ppl out there which are skilled and better than you and that's why you are loosing 

6. Watch/read some guides about your class if you have problems with other classes 

7 . Never complain about balance as long as you are not 45 or sitting on Bronze 

8. Yes our Client right now isn't totally balance because we are missing a lot of skill points and skills

9. With the lvl 50 patch and hongmun levels/skills our client will be more balanced but that doesn't mean YOU will automatically get better 

10. Practice is everything

Now i hope the constant whining in every 2nd thread is gonna stop.

People don't realize that this is a fighting game where you need to invest much more time to master your main character/class.

+1
I guess the most people here who are crying about "class x is op plz nerf or i quit" are not even 45 yet...

8 hours ago, Shiune said:

2. NCsoft will nerf classes when the ASIAN players (especially KR) complain to much about one (latest example: Warlock) 

4. There are some classes which are easier to play and have a smaller learningcurve but you can outplay every single one of them to a certain degree if you just know how to play

5. Believe it or not there are ppl out there which are skilled and better than you and that's why you are loosing 

6. Watch/read some guides about your class if you have problems with other classes 

8. Yes our Client right now isn't totally balance because we are missing a lot of skill points and skills

9. With the lvl 50 patch and hongmun levels/skills our client will be more balanced but that doesn't mean YOU will automatically get better 

#7. Enough said.

oh look another of those ''no class is op''  hipsters, some of them are op now because of old version   no, theres no ''you can win against any class if you know how to play''  watch korean tournaments, people there are equally skilled and yet they lose against their counter classes, watch lbm vs sin and sin gets trashed badly, watch destroyer versus kungfumaster, destroyer gets trashed, badly and lastly dont like forum whining? dont read, problem solved, and get off your high horse it will help you  in the future

No1 can complain about inbalance before playing a ForceMaster in the current game. I mean if you complain because Kung fu rekt you on your destroyer, or destroyer rekt you on your summoner, well try forcemaster and see how every class rekt you.( oh and btw im rdy for lvl 50, plz :)

On 1/28/2016 at 0:20 PM, Shiune said:

OMG hi there Shiune xD, its me Inmortalibus :P. And well said :). Btw what class are you playing? i don't think you play FM right? or?.

When I lose in pvp sure I get a little upset, but, honestly what true gamer out there wouldn't be? I may scream that a classes are op sometimes just because the fact that I lost.  HOWEVER, like Shiune Stated, the classes are not op. Each of them have their faults. (ex: Blade Dancer - focus = Pwnage on the receiving end. ex: Assassin - Escape= Being fcked...Hard. ) Once you realize that, you build a strategy around the fault of the class your going against (you even have 20 secs to get your shit together) That is how you get better at the game. You know your opponent and you observe their playing style.

3 minutes ago, Ari-Shadow said:

No, summoner cat suck cat's HP and heal cat's HP back and suck again...0.5 star loop of true skill.

You do know there's a long CD to transfer HP from Cat to Summoner, so unless you're hard focusing the cat for some reason it shouldn't be a problem as it takes a lot of the Summoners health away

1 minute ago, Ari-Shadow said:

Ok, ok cat fanboys, cat is hard and weak class.

What does that even mean LOL. You just sound like you're mad because you got wrecked by a Summoner and instead of finding a way to counter it/make a different build you decide to call them OP, like what this was originaly about

5. Believe it or not there are ppl out there which are skilled and better than you and that's why you are losing 

31 minutes ago, WhiteTempest said:

OMG hi there Shiune xD, its me Inmortalibus :P. And well said :). Btw what class are you playing? i don't think you play FM right? or?.

Hi. 

Playing SIN on 1940 rating atm. 

6 minutes ago, Jchung said:

What does that even mean LOL. You just sound like you're mad because you got wrecked by a Summoner and instead of finding a way to counter it/make a different build you decide to call them OP, like what this was originaly about

5. Believe it or not there are ppl out there which are skilled and better than you and that's why you are losing 

Classis cat fanboy, all are bad, you are skill pro cat player.

Played already over 800 matches in the beta and 100 this season so it's just experience. 

Everything in BnS Arena is about practice. 

And believe me it wasn't easy to come so far. 

Btw who noticed Kim Jong Un on the 4th place in the current ranks in KR? hahahaha 

So koreans do have some humor though :D 

Archived