To all the people who want a class to be nerfed

Shiune

Meh i'm trying to improve but i just need a lot of time to learn the patterns of certain classes.

I'm playing Assassin btw ;)

At first i had troubles with Summoners, FM and Destroyers a lot since their AoE shizzle breaks my stealth Dx
Now it's blade dancers and destroyers who are my current toughest opponent, summoners are still annoying but i make a lot of mistakes xD

I do hope to get LvL 50 patch soon, Shunpo and side dash are very important to keep moving around the battlefield and makes it easier for me to get into position around my target for new combo setups.

PvP in BnS right now is more balanced than any other MMORPG PvP experience out there

Oh. I'm a gold assassin. Summoners are not overpowered, Yes; you can kill their pet. Sometimes, you can outright kill them. Here's the kicker gentlemen; don't be predictable.

I've killed quite a few summoner by feigning a kill on the cat and switching to them. But countless people in countless threads give pages of advice for each class to beat each class; I've learned the whiners who have played this game a WHOLE WEEK still think after that week they are MLGQuickScope420Blz  still and expect that how they play MUST be perfect! Giving advice to someone who doesn't realize they aren't perfect is pointless.

full poison build doesn't work since they just AoE heal bomb you and break your stealth stance every 30 seconds or so and then you have no focus to perform your combo's again since you relied too much on poison to go stealth.

choice of lightning pierce i would not advise as well since you absorb HP with close shave which is very nice.

also shadow slash stage 2 tier 2 (the AoE knockdown) is very handy to have since you can knock em down backflip turning leaf and then shadow dash again to stealth.

Archived