Best gems for destroyer?

Masqava

12 hours ago, Hakairo said:

Because I was thinking about the gems today: where do I get those good gems with 300 damage on attack or 25 attack power?

I alread decided which one I want, but I don't know where to get them xD

RNG or buy from marketplace.

RNG two ways:

One is transmutation - faster but low rate.

two is crafting - slower (12h) but you get 100% chance to get it. 

Both of which will give random gems.

Red Dmg.
Diamond attack power
Orange dmg on stun or peridot evasion and crit (makes you immune to cc for 3 secs after evasion) 
life steal

But cheaper go 400 block diamond and 450 hp on block green, throw in a lifesteal and red for dmg

this is cheap and what i´m currently using, the block and healing acutally gives you slight boost in defensive making alot of things easier dungs and solo and so on. and they really cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Anvari said:

could anybody write the full names of those gems? i'm new to this game and i have no idea what red/diamond/orange and so means. thanks in advance

Diamond is Diamond. Red is Ruby, orange is Citrine (I believe), purple is Amethyst, and Peridot is the one mentioned above.

The overall names of gems are written as [quality] [shape] [gem], e.g. 

Brilliant Hexagonal Ruby

Hexagonal Amethyst

Sparkling Pentagonal Citrine

etc.

The higher the quality and the more angles, the better the bonus provided. Type of gem defines that bonus, though some can be various (Ruby can be either attack trigger or stun+attack trigger, diamond can be def/evasion/block/attack/etc)

7 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Diamond is Diamond. Red is Ruby, orange is Citrine (I believe), purple is Amethyst, and Peridot is the one mentioned above.

The overall names of gems are written as [quality] [shape] [gem], e.g. 

Brilliant Hexagonal Ruby

Hexagonal Amethyst

Sparkling Pentagonal Citrine

etc.

The higher the quality and the more angles, the better the bonus provided. Type of gem defines that bonus, though some can be various (Ruby can be either attack trigger or stun+attack trigger, diamond can be def/evasion/block/attack/etc)

thank you

Archived