black secret outfit

willhokage

15 hours ago, Ghrim said:

That looks like it could be from the Profane Jiangshi Wheel of Fate in the Orchard of Souls.

If not then it just might not be released on our current version

It does indeed look like it so I had to double check in the game and it is unfortunately not that one. :(

4 minutes ago, Lilies said:

It does indeed look like it so I had to double check in the game and it is unfortunately not that one. :(

do yoo think it will be on our server at all i mean you can see it at the character creation screen thats why i dont get why is this outfit not in the game:(

Just now, willhokage said:

do yoo think it will be on our server at all i mean you can see it at the character creation screen thats why i dont get why is this outfit not in the game:(

If it's in the character creation screen, I think it'll definitely be in our version but it might be from a dungeon you haven't done yet or might be in the cash shop later on.

2 minutes ago, Lilies said:

If it's in the character creation screen, I think it'll definitely be in our version but it might be from a dungeon you haven't done yet or might be in the cash shop later on.

bns-old-stratus-empire-armor-jin-male

ty hope is no a cach shop thing and yes it looks like the one you get on blackram but is not i alredy check ;) i mean my character is an assasin and it dos not lokk like that at all

2 minutes ago, willhokage said:

bns-old-stratus-empire-armor-jin-male

ty hope is no a cach shop thing and yes it looks like the one you get on blackram but is not i alredy check ;) i mean my character is an assasin and it dos not lokk like that at all

There are two different blackram ones. I'm trying to get in the game to show, but can't get the agreement screen pop up.

Just now, MangoHam said:

There are two different blackram ones. I'm trying to get in the game to show, but can't get the agreement screen pop up.

i only seen one on blackram ty for the imfo ill will try to get this otherone to see how it looks like

Archived