Does Blade and Soul NA have censorship ?

Rigaroom

TL;DR, nah.

Some changes were made to the underwear to make it easier to see your character's body shape in character creation.  The preview animations were changed for the female Gon to better match the strong race theme and the male's preview animations, a short side quest's text was changed apparently, but I don't read the quest text in this game so w/e, and there's a lot of english memes spread across the game 'cause lolmemes, but other than that, our client is the same as the Korean version.

it's not censorship, they just changed underwear, you can see even more skin now, the korean one is something at least in my country to have sex and is ofensive, i'm happy with this desicion because i love this you can now go out without dobok and you won't feel embarrassing.

some poses too they gave females true warrior vision, my opnion and some friends think the same, i also like eechi things, i see all kind eechi animes and other stuff and i'm happy with this so don't worry about this, people mad just want to use those sensual position with that underwear when the most people are men, idk what is going on with them.

1 minute ago, Yonaero said:

it's not censorship, they just changed underwear, you can see even more skin now, the korean one is something at least in my country to have sex and is ofensive, i'm happy with this desicion because i love this you can now go out without dobok and you won't feel embarrassing.

some poses too they gave females true warrior vision, my opnion and some friends think the same.

It's not about that, it's about the changes in some quests.

13 minutes ago, Yonaero said:

some poses too they gave females true warrior vision, my opnion and some friends think the same, i also like eechi things, i see all kind eechi animes and other stuff and i'm happy with this so don't worry about this, people mad just want to use those sensual position with that underwear when the most people are men, idk what is going on with them.

"I watch all kind of stuff that is not suitable for minors but in my country is sex and its not allowed, so im happy they censored the underwear".

LMAO.

I lose faith on humanity every time.

1 minute ago, Sylla said:

"I watch all kind of stuff that is not suitable for minors but in my country is sex and its not allowed, so im happy they censored the underwear".

LMAO.

I can smell the dorito dust from here. Bet he has a fedora too.

7 minutes ago, Sylla said:

LMAO.

I lose faith on humanity every time.

i said at least in my country is to have sex and i'm not interested in sex in video games, they are ridiculous, that is something for real life with your girlfriend or something, but that just my opinion, no need to laugh about it, you have another one.

3 minutes ago, Yonaero said:

i said at least in my country is to have sex and i'm not interested in sex in video games, they are ridiculous, that is something for real life with your girlfriend or something, but that just my opinion, no need to laugh about it, you have another one.

2372.jpg

1 minute ago, Yonaero said:

man those are just opinion and i being educated you should stop posting this kind of stuffs.

You were being disrespectful and not contributing to the thread with such posts, hence why this was posted. Personal insults were not necessary and are not on topic.

Aside dumbing down (or watering down depending how you see it) the story as listed in the threads linked above (whether it was NC's call, or the SJW team they hired to "translate" already better translated stuff - is anyone's guess), they have also amusing, more pressing issues with some incorrect/inconsistent skill translations.

7 minutes ago, 鳳綺妃 said:

You were being disrespectful and not contributing to the thread with such posts, hence why this was posted. Personal insults were not necessary and are not on topic.

i gave my opnion and i'm talking about his question, not sure what you talking about, now you talking about insults not sure where they are, now like i said i hope they bring both option so people will be happy i'm talking about the underwear and poses but not sure about quest.

Just now, Yonaero said:

i gave my opnion and i'm talking about his question, not sure what you talking about, now you talking baout insults not sure where they are, now like i said i hope they bring both option so people will be happy i'm talking about the underwear and poses but not sure about quest.

You did return back on topic, right after that picture was posted. Before then was what I meant. Opinions on the purpose of lingerie and comments about having a girlfriend are not. I would go into more detail, but such would get further off-topic.

I agree that both should be an option, more choices are always better.

2 minutes ago, 鳳綺妃 said:

You did return back on topic, right after that picture was posted. Before then was what I meant. Opinions on the purpose of lingerie and comments about having a girlfriend are not. I would go into more detail, but such would get further off-topic.

I agree that both should be an option, more choices are always better.

yep, when i said that about the girlfriend i was talking in general form, if you read it i'm not talking about his girlfriend, i'm talking about culture, countries and personal tastes and the other guys is posting images and laugh about them or other speaking about doritos, well i'm out anyway very hard to keep communication in these forum, hope to see you in game guys.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:43 PM, Yonaero said:

yep, when i said that about the girlfriend i was talking in general form, if you read it i'm not talking about his girlfriend, i'm talking about culture, countries and personal tastes and the other guys is posting images and laugh about them or other speaking about doritos, well i'm out anyway very hard to keep communication in these forum, hope to see you in game guys.

I think you might be young (early twenties, late teens?) and I think you mean well, but the thing is, your posts are beside the point.

You talk about having a marvel-like pose is a visage of a warrior, while a cutesy pose in lingerie isn't. Regardless of whether that is true or not, it is irrelevant for the notion at hand. The existence of such intervention is relevant, not its quality.

I will keep repeating that putting nascar races in Anna Karenina is butchering and possibly censorship (depending on the reasons) and revisionism, regardless of the fact that replacing horce races with nascar wouldn't shatter neither the point nor the story and not even that particular scene. I see intervention such as those done in bns west as nothing short of that - on the contrary, they are far more revisionist.

On 1/26/2016 at 3:46 PM, Yonaero said:

Learn to speak proper English before you ever post here again. I cannot even understand your neanderthal babbling.

14 minutes ago, Flylow said:

Learn to speak proper English before you ever post here again. I cannot even understand your neanderthal babbling.

I believe what he was trying to say was that the original Korean outfits on the character creation screen looked too much like lingerie to him and to him, that is meant for intimate things only and is offensive (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand and is irrelevant). As you stated, he didn't convey it very well however. It is entirely possible English is not his first language.

What I also do not understand about his post is the line "i love this you can now go out without dobok and you won't feel embarrassing". Not everyone will feel "embarrassed" having their character wear lingerie-like clothing in the game. Some may not care, some may find it merely pretty or cute.

Archived