Cannot purchase NCoins using Paypal; Error 5300

LaVera

First off, let me make it clear that I have been using my Paypal account for numerous transactions over the past few years. With that said, I am simply appalled by how my earlier support ticket was handled.

It is as follows:

Hello,

To protect our customers and their billing information, we have implemented a Payment Risk Management system to detect possible unauthorized transactions or account use. After reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are being flagged by the Risk Management system. This means that something about your purchase attempt is being perceived as high risk by our system.

After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our system and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Lee
NCSOFT Support Team

I feel that the way I am identified here, a person whose transaction attempts are deemed as "high risk", is simply vague and unacceptable, not to mention the flat response for me to  simply "attempt my purchase at a later date" with no further desire to have me as a welcome customer.

So I say this: dear NCSoft, I was planning on spending a great deal for what seemed to have been a good game that deserves my money. However, if I will simply encounter such vague and seemingly derogatory responses, then might as well drop it all together. I mean, you're running a business are you not? I would have been more than happy to provide my transaction history or any documentation that would have cleared my name and proven that I have a good financial and legal standing. Instead, you chose to put me aside like you would some cheap F2Per. This is disappointing indeed, and I have only been roughly a day plus into the game, one that I would have liked to stay in for a long time.

I hope that this would see some resolution soon, in the form of a clearer response or the like. You simply cannot give vague answers and loose solutions like this. 

To reiterate: I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Sincerely yours,

One of your now disappointed players

1 hour ago, LaVera said:

Bumping this up because I know that there are other players that are having this same problem and most likely the same response from the support team.

Hi LaVera, can you please PM me your ticket number?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

started to have the same problem, i have done a lot of transactions with my paypal and it seems like NCsoft decided that i am not a good standing player.

I created a new account for my daughter and tried to give her stuff from the store did a bad calculation of the amount i needed to pay and when i tried to pay again i am reciving error 5300, I cant even pay with my credit card good job NCsoft.

give it time there seems to be a delay on coin purchases form the NC , if you try again you could be charged twice.

My advise and even advise devs have been giving on the forums is to buy Ncoin from Amazon, or as I do from OffGamers,or theres more G2A, G2play, its safe and fast you get a redeem code to redeem on your NCsoft account page.

https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/game-point/ncsoft-ncoins

http://www.amazon.com/NCsoft-NCoin-1600-Online-Game/dp/B01ACNVSZ0

6 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

give it time there seems to be a delay on coin purchases form the NC , if you try again you could be charged twice.

My advise and even advise devs have been giving on the forums is to buy Ncoin from Amazon, or as I do from OffGamers,or theres more G2A, G2play, its safe and fast you get a redeem code to redeem on your NCsoft account page.

https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/game-point/ncsoft-ncoins

http://www.amazon.com/NCsoft-NCoin-1600-Online-Game/dp/B01ACNVSZ0

Are really those links autorised to buy from them ? 

11 minutes ago, Windy said:

Are really those links autorised to buy from them ? 

there was a post a while ago from a dev stating they were partnered with Amazon and this method to obtain Ncoin was at the moment probably the best way, many many places sell the official Ncoin key codes and they have been around for years for other NC titles, its nothing new.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi,

We are sorry you are having trouble with your purchase. Please submit a ticket to our Support team https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us, so we can look into this matter for you.

Team Blade & Soul

I already did with screen shoots and everything. :)

I posted here because I wanted to know from the users wether they got a solution or not.

• 1 year later...

Damn it ! I'm having the same problem now ! What is the point preventing us from doing what's "good" for them ?! I really don't get it.. Until now the problem hasn't been solved ! Don't they have a better way to figure whether who's trying to harm them or not ? WE'RE JUST WANT TO "GIVE" THEM OUR MONEY !

Please if anyone here has any solution that should absolutely work, share it to me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived