What Server on Eu Should I join !!

Cranoxe

Join one of the new servers, it says NEW next to the servers name, or you wont have a good time with the queues. I made a character yesterday on a new server and entered it the same second unlike on Ebon Hall with it's 2000min queue.

2 minutes ago, Moeweewwww said:

In all servers u will need to wait... but i still would join where is more players.

No, people should join the recommended servers... /facepalm

This is the reason we got long queues, because people like you, joining already overcrowded servers, adding to the queue...

There's barely any queue time on the new servers compared to servers like Windrest where even prems have to wait for 30-60 min.

There are recommended servers showing up on the log-in screen as well. New players should join them, as those are the players they were intended for.

3 minutes ago, Ord said:

No, people should join the recommended servers... /facepalm

This is the reason we got long queues, because people like you, joining already overcrowded servers, adding to the queue...

There's barely any queue time on the new servers compared to servers like Windrest where even prems have to wait for 30-60 min.

There are recommended servers showing up on the log-in screen as well. New players should join them, as those are the players they were intended for.

I rather have queue times now than a dead server the next month. I think it is stupid by NCSOFT to push out new servers. Swtor is an perfect example why you shouldn't do that, it took them like 2 years to recover from that fiasco.

No matter what they do, someone will always find something to complain about...

With the low amount of servers BnS has right now for each region, it is a wise move to add more servers. The problem is, as i said, stupid people ignoring the recommended servers and instead join the already overcrowded ones. That's what is stupid. Joining overcrowded servers when you're slapped in the face with a recommended server list when logging in. What's more stupid is that a lot of those idiots then move on to the forum and whine about queue times...

2 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

Windrest best server EU 

Might be best, but also the most overcrowded server. I don't recommend joining it.

They should join the recommended servers, not the most overcrowded servers.

4 minutes ago, Ord said:

Might be best, but also the most overcrowded server. I don't recommend joining it.

They should join the recommended servers, not the most overcrowded servers.

The most populated servers are the most fun to play on .

15 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

The most populated servers are the most fun to play on .

No, not the games that uses a low number of channels and have hour long queues. More people = longer queues. Get it?

I was considering to delete my character on Windrest and make new one on one of the new servers. But then when I wanted to see if there are some guild on the new servers guess what I cant coz they didn't even bother to put the new servers on EU guild forum list So the message I get is that this are only temporary servers and that is better not to bother creating a character there :((

1 minute ago, EhUEHUHE said:

High queue but there is a community to play with , these 2 servers are barren lands

Stop trying to convince more people to join fudging Windrest already.

There's a reason why they put up new servers, and no, they are not temporary servers.

People do play on them, but they need more people to pick them when they start playing.

People also need to start using their eyes... Look at the recommended servers and join those instead.

Joining an overcrowded server won't help the situation with the queue whatsoever. In fact, it'll only make it worse.

If a game has been out for years then joining the most populated servers is a good strategy.  When a game is new, don't chase the population.  Run away. 

Seriously.  I know that coming from dying games makes you feel that you need to get on a high pop server.  But please keep in perspective that servers behave differently over the course of a mmo life.  The truth is, we won't know until the first server merge what WILL BE the most populated servers.

This is still the first week, expect all servers to reach capacity over the next month. 
And pvp, dungeons, and I've been told the market, is all cross server, so you can be the only person on a server and still play with others.

Archived