Hongmoon Coin

Mighty

Did they just remove Services from Hongmoon Coins? Character Slots and Training Expansions?

They weren't hard enough to get, they're trying to make them worthless as well bit by bit?

Or are they not getting enough money that they're trying to sell the game ASAP before it goes down the drain (look at all the launch problems with queue + emergency maintenance + shutdowns)

11 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Did they just remove Services from Hongmoon Coins? Character Slots and Training Expansions?

They weren't hard enough to get, they're trying to make them worthless as well bit by bit?

Or are they not getting enough money that they're trying to sell the game ASAP before it goes down the drain (look at all the launch problems with queue + emergency maintenance + shutdowns)

Yes because all the server issues and Queue wait times means that this game is completely dead on arrival. . .

Never mind that this type of launch is typical for MMOs, why are you acting like this is the first time this has ever happened  ever?

1 minute ago, Callinon said:

I don't recall ever being able to buy services with hongmoon coins. 

That's the first thing I looked at when I started playing the game because I don't spend money on this type of games for the first month I play and I wanted to know if I could make more characters as a F2P, so I'm 100% sure they were there. I'll try to look for a screenshot of it

3 minutes ago, Callinon said:

I don't recall ever being able to buy services with hongmoon coins. 

I can confirm what OP's saying. These were in the Hongmoon Coin store earlier today, just like they have been since launch. 

The servers have been having a bunch of issues today, so maybe it's a bug if they're missing, but I agree that they shouldn't have been removed if it's intentional. It wouldn't really make sense though, considering they let you buy the same types of things in Wildstar with their version of Hongmoon Coins.

Half way through the topic you can see Lock6 (a Moderator) stating:

"Hi,

There is also the option of buying character expansion slots using Hongmoon Coin, once the exchange opens you will be able to sell your gold for this currency and buy a new character slot without spending any real money at all."

And that option is no longer available on this current moment, as they removed the character slots from the Hongmoon Shop without any warnings

Anyway, there's no communication on the server issues we've been having either, so what can we expect?

2 minutes ago, Callinon said:

Probably a symptom of server issues. I gifted premium to a friend of mine just the other day.

it was giftable up to the maintenance around 10 am this morning, I know because I was gonna gift 30 days to my bro today  and its gone D:

Archived