Lost 12 hours of gameplay because of your servers

iDonors

So as everyone knows the NA servers went down. Well a friend of mine and myself did not realize this apparently and kept playing for hours went from level 23-33 and wondered why chat was so quiet and we never seen anyone. Well we figured out the servers were down and logged off.. We log back in to our characters being level 23 AGAIN. Nice game bro's i highly doubt my friend and i continue playing the game. 

interesting that the game would allow you to remain logged in and playing even after the server crashes.

I have to deal with a ~40min queue to get in, and they give no indication of queue times when selecting a server so it's like a lottery.  Yeah, I think this game failed in it's launch. I'm hoping it'll get better soon... 

this happend to my friend and i but we couldn't get anymore quests or anything and everything sort of froze beside us being able to move around... we lost maybe 15 minutes of our play time if that, not sure what it was but was certainly strange. 

I'm waiting in this 1 hour + trash queue time waiting to see if i quit this game or not. Because i questioned well maybe i just need to log in and my character will be fine. But i do not know, when i get through queue i will re-post on this if my character is fine or if i'm not i will also post.

• NCSOFT
Just now, iDonors said:

Ok so i logged in and everything is fine. I was surely upset though.

Glad everything was there. We are experiencing an issue with the Lobby displaying incorrect character progress, but once you get in game, all should be normal.

Archived