anyone else feel the premium membership is a bit lackluster?

Pesto

like I guess this is a good and a bad thing sorta, the premium membership feels like it doesn't give you much on the NA servers

I think some other servers they get some currency based on how long they play the game for each day as premium and the currency can be used for cash shop items, just that the items cannot be gifted to other players (kinda like our hongmoon coins)

how come premium players on NA servers don't get to collect hongmoon coins daily? the prices for premium membership is pretty much the same cross regions per month right? o_o

actually - yes, I agree. i think for one the premium should give you everything you earn from prestige points up front, and then the prestige points let you gain those bonuses gradually by spending money. It would give a bit more incentive for people to spend money without making it useless without the sub. 

also i don't feel the wardrobe is worthwhile as is for a sub benefit. it should stay as a premium feature but be one wardrobe for all your chars, so you can trade cash shop and unlocked outfits between them. if it is unlocked via premium points, it should be a higher tier one; perhaps rank 5 or so.

all just my 2 cents - ymmv

51 minutes ago, sersi said:

it should stay as a premium feature but be one wardrobe for all your chars, so you can trade cash shop and unlocked outfits between them. 

all just my 2 cents - ymmv

Their main way of earning money is probably Premium Memberships and Cosmetics. I can guarantee you they will never allow shared wardrobes because it generates less cash flows for them.

Pros and Cons really, but since I only use the NCcoins for premium membership and my favorite costumes are in-game farmable I don't have an issue with this.

20 minutes ago, RickayRicky said:

Their main way of earning money is probably Premium Memberships and Cosmetics. I can guarantee you they will never allow shared wardrobes because it generates less cash flows for them.

Pros and Cons really, but since I only use the NCcoins for premium membership and my favorite costumes are in-game farmable I don't have an issue with this.

I'm just personally having a bit of a struggle convincing myself to pay for premium, the only real NEED I have for premium right now is so I don't have to be in queue for an hour before I can play the game really, I can live without all the other premium bonuses. If I could somehow earn points to spend on cosmetic stuffs while being a premium member it'll make the purchase easier to justify D:

you were in queue for an hour? hahahahah before i purchase my premium i was in the non premium queue and i was 5400 go figure. But i agree costumes should be account bound and shared among your Character. Maybe its because I come form GW2 style! Other than Queue there is no real benefits from getting premium. the Bonus Exp is not that much of a difference. I played The RU version and since you cant use your credit card i was playing like a regular player and no dramas. Premium needs a rework. 

11 minutes ago, ZackGTie said:

you were in queue for an hour? hahahahah before i purchase my premium i was in the non premium queue and i was 5400 go figure. But i agree costumes should be account bound and shared among your Character. Maybe its because I come form GW2 style! Other than Queue there is no real benefits from getting premium. the Bonus Exp is not that much of a difference. I played The RU version and since you cant use your credit card i was playing like a regular player and no dramas. Premium needs a rework. 

Totally agree

I'd just wish there was a way to get premium without having to pay 20$, They just want to gouge ppl to spend more money if you want 30 day premium, in my opinion, and I don't like it.

You want me to spend money here? how about you stop being a dick, hmm??

they need better discounted items and increase the discount percentage too. they should also have a premium outfit that can only be worn for premium users. then maybe ill go for the 1 year subscription. I agree its lackluster. The only thing good with premium is the wardrobe and no limit to windstride.

1 minute ago, DracooDoom said:

I'd just wish there was a way to get premium without having to pay 20$, They just want to gouge ppl to spend more money if you want 30 day premium, in my opinion, and I don't like it.

You want me to spend money here? how about you stop being a dick, hmm??

its 12 dollars which is cheaper than most subscription games. They already gave almost everything in the cash shop for free if you play long enough with hongmon coins. so why would they give premium to f2p players. noone will support them in that case.

I played on Asian servers for almost 2 years, I started to play today, bought premium after get pissed waiting the damm queue. And now thinking after this month of premium if the game policy doesn't change, bye bye blade and soul.

Edit: getting even more pissed because I can't login right now

I have premium right now but I would honestly love having infinite stamina for running in the open world, I just find this useful along with windstride to get things done quicker, it doesn't affect PvP at all either

Some of these people who want a free ride.  They complain about every little thing and don't want to put in money.  That's not how things work, especially not in NA.  You want a service you pay for it. 

As for the premium membership, the only thing I want to see is a place to story clothes/costumes instead of putting it in your inventory/vault.

6 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

its 12 dollars which is cheaper than most subscription games. They already gave almost everything in the cash shop for free if you play long enough with hongmon coins. so why would they give premium to f2p players. noone will support them in that case.

Yeah I think I wrote my post bad , what I meant was, If I want to get premium I'm forced to pay 20$ pack, what I want is a 12$ pack that enough to get premium or an option to get premium with real world money not through NC coins

Just now, DracooDoom said:

Yeah I think I wrote my post bad , what I meant was, If I want to get premium I'm forced to pay 20$ pack, what I want is a 12$ pack that enough to get premium or an option to get premium with real world money not through NC coins

oh i get it. well you can minimize it by buying a 10 dollar pack and then a 5 dollar pack.

4 minutes ago, BlinkMoth said:

Some of these people who want a free ride.  They complain about every little thing and don't want to put in money.  That's not how things work, especially not in NA.  You want a service you pay for it. 

As for the premium membership, the only thing I want to see is a place to story clothes/costumes instead of putting it in your inventory/vault.

That is the root of the problem! Nobody is asking for a free ride but have you stop and think what other games out there have queues as big as BnS? an even if you are Premium i do have to wait 1-3min to get in game. Im sorry but I'm not a compulsive buyer. Here you have premium members discussing the worth of our purchase that is why we keep saying this needs a re-work. 

3 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

oh i get it. well you can minimize it by buying a 10 dollar pack and then a 5 dollar pack.

And that's my problem they are doing it knowing this is a shity way of doing things but they still do it anyway. I'm going to vote with my wallet and just not buy it until they give me and other ppl an option to pay only 12$ if I want premium 30 and nothing else.

Just now, DracooDoom said:

And that's my problem they are doing it knowing this is a shity way of doing things but they still do it anyway. I'm going to vote with my wallet and just not buy it until they give me and other ppl an option to pay only 12$ if I want premium 30 and nothing else.

You'd be surprise how many companies do this whether they are gaming or not.  Even fast food companies do this.  These tactics are meant for unaware people.  I realized this when I wanted to buy some food.  If you want to know it was KFC and I looked at the hot wings prices. . .  I notice the middle price, I think it was the 10 wings price had the best deal over the 6 wings/20 wings.  20 wings was the worse deal because your paying the most per wing.  So pretty much shop smart, not like a moron like a ton of people out there.

Archived