Force Master Level 30 Sentinel Ruins Solo

RrezZ

NO POTS USED 

As soon as I unlocked Blaze and Ice step I thought this would be a lot more doable. I really hope they have decreased cooldown upgrades for them later on. 

I'm still a total newbie right now. Looking for some tips on improving on force master early and/or late-game DPS rotation or any general constructive criticism.

Possible to solo at 24 even. But yeah, cooldowns may depend on the skill points you've invested in the certain skill. I also advise you to use LB+RB+2, also don't make double dragons on 3 atm, not worth that much, later on 50 patch. Gravity Hole (4) not necessary either. Make sure though you got projectile protection on Shockwave (1).

U cannot invest Points in frost step and blaze step so unfortunately the CDs are what they are. What i use em for is well its kinda hard to explain the more u use em the more u will know when to use them. They can be use as an OH SHT button in a boss, Ill to to explain when i use em: When i have aggro on a boss and its either charging an attack/aoe or coming at me i use it  to get behind em and when they come back at me i use the other one (frost if used blaze first and vice versa) which gives LOTS of time for atts and embers stacks and what have you.

Also when luring a krapton of mobs like in first part of blackram supply chain u can use it as a quick Iframe with ur SS(backstep)

and it can be used to switch stances when ur out of focus/Not using

I Prob dont the absolute best use of em but jus my suggestion

Wow didnt think i would type that much sorry!

10 minutes ago, Lilynetto said:

I've soloed Golden Deva, that is pretty fun.(with FM) Try that one.

I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night for that one lol. I'd assume world bosses are tough to even get a shot at 1v1-ing since you'd have to find a vacant channel. 

1 hour ago, RrezZ said:

I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night for that one lol. I'd assume world bosses are tough to even get a shot at 1v1-ing since you'd have to find a vacant channel. 

Ive soloed Napud whatever (the giant bear thing) and ive tried to solo Lycan but too many peeps :/ I recorded both ;3 

it was hella fun

3 minutes ago, Genocitic said:

wish i had 3 gold at your lvl

lol if you farm sentinel ruins, you're guaranteed to obtain those sealed sentinel's ring which sell for an easy 6 SILVER every single run. if you farm them enough times, you can easily make some decent profit. I just sold off another ~16 and i broke the 4 gold mark. take advantage of the overpriced low level mats while you can :P 

14 minutes ago, RrezZ said:

lol if you farm sentinel ruins, you're guaranteed to obtain those sealed sentinel's ring which sell for an easy 6 SILVER every single run. if you farm them enough times, you can easily make some decent profit. I just sold off another ~16 and i broke the 4 gold mark. take advantage of the overpriced low level mats while you can :P 

makes sense

On 1/23/2016 at 11:49 PM, Shirou said:

Possible to solo at 24 even. But yeah, cooldowns may depend on the skill points you've invested in the certain skill. I also advise you to use LB+RB+2, also don't make double dragons on 3 atm, not worth that much, later on 50 patch. Gravity Hole (4) not necessary either. Make sure though you got projectile protection on Shockwave (1).

On 1/23/2016 at 10:35 PM, RrezZ said:

NO POTS USED 

As soon as I unlocked Blaze and Ice step I thought this would be a lot more doable. I really hope they have decreased cooldown upgrades for them later on. 

I'm still a total newbie right now. Looking for some tips on improving on force master early and/or late-game DPS rotation or any general constructive criticism.

I'm 27 and can't do this yet, even using 5k pots. I end up taking the last guy's rocks to face every single time. When does frost step unlock? And how the hell would a 24 do it!?

57 minutes ago, VeilFire said:

I'm 27 and can't do this yet, even using 5k pots. I end up taking the last guy's rocks to face every single time. When does frost step unlock? And how the hell would a 24 do it!?

Frost step and blaze step both unlock at level 30. Just grind there and then try the boss again. I guarantee you he'll be a lot easier. 

1 hour ago, RrezZ said:

Frost step and blaze step both unlock at level 30. Just grind there and then try the boss again. I guarantee you he'll be a lot easier. 

Thanks, I ended up doing it in a party (still died once lol). Will come back at 30 and try again just for revenge.

While i must say u did a good job there, i can give u some more suggestion if u want to take it on how to improve dps more, i feels like there should be a good fm guide somewhere on the forum coz every fm i see now and then arent dpsing properly or dont know the trick, u can spam LMB+RMB at the same time to increase dps at the same speed of using only 1 LMB/RMB, so the rotation will be spam click ur LMB+RMB+2 at the same time (yes i mean same time), use focus recovery skills once ur focus gets low and spam again.

My 2 is the ice type skill and there is a difference between the concept behind the fire 2 and ice 2, if you think its great and want to know more on it, i can try write a guide on it.

Btw, soloing a golden deva at lv29 is very fun until the last second someone else joins the fun :/ (in group fight, taking aggro at 3/4 hp and tanking like a boss with fm :P

Archived