Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, SerialCaTFeeler said:

Go premium and stop being a crying pleb ffs

i would go premium but nah with the capital controls here but also there is no reson to get premuim if you are going to wait in the premium queue and not be able to change servers .

5 minutes ago, Layerbranch said:

Why would ANYONE pay to be a premium player on a non working MMO? Seriously?! No aspect in this game has even got a decent result from my side.

The torrent which you downloaded the client went really slow and had to re do it twice.

The servers where down for a few hours when I finally where done patching and shit. Took well over 7 hours.

The servers are lagging SO hard it's amazing for some people, me included.

I am debugging and getting dissconnected from the game 1-2 each hour.

The end game is what i understood not even finished and little to do once you reach max lvl (?)

If you want to pay for a game which is on it's way to it's grave 2 days in to the release you do so. But for us who does not we would like to not be called a "crying pleb". If BnS wants my money they have to earn it.

1) why would any MMO fork over untold amounts of cash for a bunch of people that aren't paying their paychecks? back in the day when you had to have a sub...you always got on the game. The queues right now are for the feeloaders, not the paying customers. Picture a restaurant...would you server people outside that weren't paying over people inside that were? probably not. now you may advertise your food to those outside...even donate to charities for those unable to afford it...but I'd love to see you handing out free food to people outside your restaurant just because they gripe about not being able to get a seat inside. for free. and eat. for free.

2) torrent was a bit slow, I'll give you that. No clue why...i should have had 10mb+/sec, and i was around 750k/sec instead. it was much faster thursday night though...perhaps its simply the load?

3) I didn't noticed any downtime on the servers.

4) Lag has been barely perceptible on my side. Perhaps it's your connection? or did you pick one of the well known overpopulated servers that we were warned about prior to launch?

5) no debugs on my side. My first DC was today after 5 days of playing. See #4 for possible reasons.

6) I would't say that end game isn't out there. we have the first iteration of the end game. the latest release with a new class and 5 more levels of fun isn't here in NA yet. But Based on how crafting and end game gear attainment works in this game, im pretty sure well have plenty to do in the meantime (crosses fingers).

7) What do you base this accusation on (it's way to the grave) the endless complaining of a bunch of people that would have probably never paid a premium fee to begin with? I'm not saying the game is perfect, but sometimes I just shake my head at the new generation of "f2p"gamers. hand them a game that costs millions of dollars in production, with no upfront fees whatsoever to even play it, and they sill gripe. see my restaurant example above for the logic. I dare you to walk up to a panda express and ask for a meal and tell them "I'm not paying for your food, because you have to prove to me it's worth it."

3 minutes ago, Ama said:

Same here , got crash on cut scene this morning cant log in again for 5 hours already
ans.jpg

I didnt got crashed or anything, i jsut queue none stop since this morning 10 am, now its 21:12 for me .... its ridiculous...

10 minutes ago, Temjiu said:

3) I didn't noticed any downtime on the servers.

4) Lag has been barely perceptible on my side. Perhaps it's your connection? or did you pick one of the well known overpopulated servers that we were warned about prior to launch?

5) no debugs on my side. My first DC was today after 5 days of playing. See #4 for possible reasons.

6) I would't say that end game isn't out there. we have the first iteration of the end game. the latest release with a new class and 5 more levels of fun isn't here in NA yet. But Based on how crafting and end game gear attainment works in this game, im pretty sure well have plenty to do in the meantime (crosses fingers).

7) What do you base this accusation on (it's way to the grave) the endless complaining of a bunch of people that would have probably never paid a premium fee to begin with? I'm not saying the game is perfect, but sometimes I just shake my head at the new generation of "f2p"gamers. hand them a game that costs millions of dollars in production, with no upfront fees whatsoever to even play it, and they sill gripe. see my restaurant example above for the logic. I dare you to walk up to a panda express and ask for a meal and tell them "I'm not paying for your food, because you have to prove to me it's worth it."

3. Downtime in EU has been ALOT, even considered it's a release.

4. Once again it seem to be a EU problem. Alot of people seem to have lag and package loss to EU servers.

5. I have tried repairing the files and I still tend to get debuggs everywhere. And loosing connection due to lagging out.

6. I am not sure people will have things to do until next patch. That is usually the problem with many MMO games.

7. Both you and me know how important the launch is for a game. I don't know much about NCsoft but that's probably why it is f2p. If a launch is successfull the game will be aswell. People will spread word to friends and gaming sites will up the game. If you haven't seen the people on the forum I suggest you take a look. 90% of the posts are about bugs, lag and que time.

This game have potential but the EU launch is really catastrophic.

Edit: I did actually choose a less populated server.

lol that make me laugh... This game is out of beta test with something like this queue???? Wth are they doing? For people like me who have only 2hr at night to play something... I must wait +1hr to play? I don't want for principle to gave you money if you're joking with the people who won't/can't give you money (Just only for testing the game I need to pay the premium... otherwhise i can't paly it! In fact now i'm gonna remove it, thanks NCSoft for this service, making me see a game who seemed very nice but can't test it)

Que times is really high. I remember after installing ArcheAge and seeing the que time I just deleted the game and never installed it again lol. I feel the same for here but after I saw how hot my char is I think I'll give it a try.

I will just put my char on que tomorrow before I go to work and hopefully I'll get in by the time I get back :D

30 minutes ago, Layerbranch said:

Why would ANYONE pay to be a premium player on a non working MMO? Seriously?! No aspect in this game has even got a decent result from my side.

The torrent which you downloaded the client went really slow and had to re do it twice.

The servers where down for a few hours when I finally where done patching and shit. Took well over 7 hours.

The servers are lagging SO hard it's amazing for some people, me included.

I am debugging and getting dissconnected from the game 1-2 each hour.

The end game is what i understood not even finished and little to do once you reach max lvl (?)

If you want to pay for a game which is on it's way to it's grave 2 days in to the release you do so. But for us who does not we would like to not be called a "crying pleb". If BnS wants my money they have to earn it.

So publishing the game so you pleb can cry on the forums is not enough ? *cricket* please

Just now, SerialCaTFeeler said:

So publishing the game so you pleb can cry on the forums is not enough ? *cricket* please

No, of course they should not publish the game before it is fully developed, mostly buggfree and stress tested. People can wait, but they won't take a failure as lightly.

So i been waiting in this que for about 12 hours. Yeah....I  realize its released and everyone wants to play it but come on...

On top of that my time and position changes ALOT because people pay to get ahead of me in que??? WHAT

Yeah no not fair AT ALL. 10mins...20min..now 550 minutes. This is bs for lack of a better word. I recommend you fix this before you lose player base on only the second day. 

Archived