Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

4 minutes ago, Layerbranch said:

No, of course they should not publish the game before it is fully developed, mostly buggfree and stress tested. People can wait, but they won't take a failure as lightly.

But then you'll get the other type of " plz we want to play the game " plebs crying over teh interwebz .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lovele said:

I will just put my char on que tomorrow before I go to work and hopefully I'llget in by the time I get back :D

I already did it this morning, and im still on queue :D Hopefully when i get home, i will get in after 2 dyas of waiting LOL

Just now, Kauii said:

So i been waiting in this que for about 12 hours. Yeah....I  realize its released and everyone wants to play it but come on...

On top of that my time and position changes ALOT because people pay to get ahead of me in que??? WHAT

Yeah no not fair AT ALL. 10mins...20min..now 550 minutes. This is bs for lack of a better word. I recommend you fix this before you lose player base on only the second day. 

Doesnt that mean, that the game is just getting more and more popular, not that its losing its players? :)

4 minutes ago, Kauii said:

So i been waiting in this que for about 12 hours. Yeah....I  realize its released and everyone wants to play it but come on...

On top of that my time and position changes ALOT because people pay to get ahead of me in que??? WHAT

Yeah no not fair AT ALL. 10mins...20min..now 550 minutes. This is bs for lack of a better word. I recommend you fix this before you lose player base on only the second day. 

It's spelled " queue" not "que" , go back to school you can use like 25 years more in there .

4 minutes ago, SerialCaTFeeler said:

But then you'll get the other type of " plz we want to play the game " plebs crying over teh interwebz .

lol you're so funny ROLF this game launch is a really failure, objective point of view. Yes, it was better not be launched instead and stay still with the beta for another year.

6 minutes ago, Layerbranch said:

No, of course they should not publish the game before it is fully developed, mostly buggfree and stress tested. People can wait, but they won't take a failure as lightly.

don't bother with SerialCaTFeeler  he's just a troll, I wanted to say something too but it is as pointless as talking to a rock... actually a rock might have better conversation

Just now, xSD said:

Ive played for like 15mins got into the main part and then it crashed ;) and now im sitting here just waiting to get back in and its very annoying.

Wow that sucks...i hope you get back in :/

3 minutes ago, TheWeab said:

I literally was waiting in queue for 3 hours and it *cricket*ing cancelled and I didn't even touch my mouse. I swear to god these dumb *cricket*ing bitches need to never create another game again lol they're pussies.

With that attitude I'm glad you didn't get in.

Have patience m8 - they are working on it. They have already increased server capacities and added an auto kick for AFKs, which should help get more people in. Also they are going to add NEW servers.

Give them some time, it JUST released! xD

6 minutes ago, Menester said:

Having 100 bots out of 100xxxxxx players doesnt sound like an issue for me, additionaly, reporting/blocking them works just fine.

not 100 but thousands,5h ago when i was joining the first time today there was 700 players queue,20min later my friend tried to join and he had 3.8k on same server,there are even gifs and ss on reddit where like 50 bots stay in one place and teleport somewhere with weird "asdasdsadas" names

Archived