So, what are we going to do Oce players?

Aleoniz

Just now, Despondency said:

PvP is hell, but it's doable, but don't expect any sick combos and anything beyond Gold and you're just going to get decimated.

^ My point lol. For a game heavily focused on Pvp its quite off putting, no matter how good you are getting past gold/plat would be impossible. 

3 minutes ago, AnW said:

Dude if your skills are legit enough you could be blind and have no arms and still win. Period.

there is no way you can get above plat with 200 ping... even as summoner that is almost impossible

2 minutes ago, AnW said:

I usually run at around 375 ping to give myself a handicap otherwise I'd be to dominate out there in the arena. IDK just personal pref

you realize at 375 ping you essentially cannot combo efficiently, use abilities in a efficient manner or use any reaction skills, yes? You cannot even use reaction skills at 250 ping unless you are already spamming the button.

1 minute ago, Aleoniz said:

you realize at 375 ping you essentially cannot combo efficiently, use abilities in a efficient manner or use any reaction skills, yes? You cannot even use reaction skills at 250 ping unless you are already spamming the button.

Idk dude everything seems to be working ok. If I go any lower things just get way to winning

Keep playing and build up a community. NCSoft will feel more inclined to support Oceanic players if there is a stable and thriving community. It's only a few days into the honeymoon period. I don't think it's fair for players to be up in arms so early. Let's get past the launch and see how things go in a few months. 

The eSports scene is pretty serious in Korea, so if NCSoft can effectively market the end-game as such and ensure the right developments go ahead to encourage this, we may see Blade and Soul emerge as popular eSports game in the West -- which leaves room for more OCE players and more potential for our own servers.

Archived