Which are the PvP/PvE/RP servers?

KouGrizzle

When I went to create a character I noticed there is no designated RP server, or PvE/PvP for that matter.  I'm curious if the players have designated a server to be an unofficial PvP server, PvE server, Role-Playing Server, BR server, Aus server, etc.

I don't want to make my character on the wrong server.  Thanks.

Also, is the list sorted from Highest populated (top) to Lowest populated (bottom)?

6 minutes ago, Phoenix4 said:

RP servers in 2016 , come on man <.<

If you don't want to PvP just don't use a Crimson outfit or generally a PvP one. No need to seperate the community in different servers for something so simple.

Well you misunderstood me.  I want to AVOID those RP servers and BR/Non English speaking servers.  Not trying to level up and realize I'm on one of those servers.

All servers are PvE/PvP.

There is no PK or option to flag everyone as a target. You PvP when you gear your PvP costume against the opposing faction members who are gearing their costume aswell.

There is no RP server too.

For NA all servers are english

For EU we've got 3 FR and 3 DE servers, rest are Eng. You won't see them on the list unless you choose those languages at the launcher.

About sorting, it is random so all servers have same chances.  Some of them are popular and do have terrible queues to join or even new character creation is not allowed

• 3 weeks later...

Archived