Is it always like this?

Infamousxiii

7 minutes ago, Infamousxiii said:

Actually found out a few minutes ago that the game just released NA like 3 days ago. These problems now make sense. I thought that the game had been out for a long time and it just sucked like this every day.

Living under a rock I see.

I'm kidding.

But yes, the official release was on Tuesday(a day ago) and Headstart was on last Friday, the 15th.

All the queues and such are to be expected but with the constant complaint threads, people make it seem like this isn't how it's suppose to be.

• NCSOFT

It won't be always like this. We're almost 48 hours into the official launch of the game and for the last five days the team has been working 24 hours to identify solutions that will work best for the longevity of the servers. Additional servers are coming and we'll continue to do what is necessary to get all our players in game at a reasonable time.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

It won't be always like this. We're almost 48 hours into the official launch of the game and for the last five days the team has been working 24 hours to identify solutions that will work best for the longevity of the servers. Additional servers are coming and we'll continue to do what is necessary to get all our players in game at a reasonable time.

This is the norm for any launch for anything ever anywhere. As soon as I found out this was a release, it was though a great veil had been lifted from my eyes. I've played almost an entire two hours and it's been fun. Any news on when I can change my my forum avatar?

26 minutes ago, Infamousxiii said:

Actually found out a few minutes ago that the game just released NA like 3 days ago. These problems now make sense. I thought that the game had been out for a long time and it just sucked like this every day.

on the spot. I was in early release, and outside of a really weird server debacle (everyone flocked to the same 2 servers on early release, it was odd), the queues really didn't hit overall until the official release on tues. 

And even then they weren't horrible like they are now. I think the quoted times for my server last night were an hour on average. today I logged in at 10am (same server as last night), and it's 6:37pm, and Im still in queue. so something happened today to make them horribly worse.

as a comparison, i logged in yesterday at around the same time (10am pacific) and i got in pretty much instantly. so yeah...things escalated fast this last 24 hours

9 minutes ago, Hime said:

I dont understand. you are saying that NCSoft team is working 24/7 but you guys cant just make a server restart to kick everyone and force them to update and not just let them AFK? i dont think restarting a few servers its a hard thing to do honestly. some premium users are not able to join very high population servers becase NO ONE is leaving the servers.

Archived