[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

Ok guys I finally got mine to work 100%

1.) Delete the "12" folder inside the $Patch$ folder.

2.) Click update so that the game goes into stage 2 of the download.

3.) Stage 2 should fail...

4.) The launcher has now created a new "12" folder

5.) Now what you do is download the patch from the 1st post in this thread and place the "Patch" folder inside the new  "12" folder.

After that the download should complete and will install the files.

Now i ran into a hiccup.

I got an 2019 error while installing the files.  The error report should list the file path where the error is (for example mine was listed under contents>local>NCWEST>ENGLISH>CookedPC.)  Basically every ShaderCache file gave me an error.  So   what I did was go into the $Patch$  folder and located the contents folder in there and followed the path that the error report showed.  Then I deleted all of the Shadercache files.  Then I ran the update again and it installed with no problems.

Try the above and let me know if it works.  Any issues I'll try and help you.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you said to replace the already existing Zip folder, I'll give it a try because it stumped me the first time. Man, I was just about to give up and wait till the company fixes the client themselves, but I guess I'll take this chance. I've spent way too many hours on this xD. I appreciate the help.

2 minutes ago, Dzsevus said:

I see you said to replace the already existing Zip folder, I'll give it a try because it stumped me the first time. Man, I was just about to give up and wait till the company fixes the client themselves, but I guess I'll take this chance. I've spent way too many hours on this xD. I appreciate the help.

If you face any problem just tell me, I'll do my best..

1 minute ago, Dzsevus said:

Alrighty, I have put the game to update. It is now in the "Verifying" stage. Hopefully it won't start throwing errors at the 50% mark as it used to.

You may get error 2019, solve it by deleting the folder named "12" from "$Patch$" folder

2 minutes ago, Dzsevus said:

2018. Saying that it can't download some Cooked PC music file by the looks of it.

Alright, did you delete the "12" folder? (if you didn't, move it to recycle bin in case you need it again)

Archived