[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I wanna know is why is my launcher showing 4 sliders while everyone else has 3? And 1 of my sliders is showing "welcome to B&S closed beta. servers close at nov 30 at 10pm"

The other 3 sliders are "All EU servers now available", "upgrade available" (founder's pack), and "post your feedback on forums"

8 minutes ago, DrFundamentals said:

What I wanna know is why is my launcher showing 4 sliders while everyone else has 3? And 1 of my sliders is showing "welcome to B&S closed beta. servers close at nov 30 at 10pm"

The other 3 sliders are "All EU servers now available", "upgrade available" (founder's pack), and "post your feedback on forums"

are you sure you downloaded it from this link?

2 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Did it work?

Yeah I'm currently creating my character as stage 2 downloads.  When I clicked to update it downloaded like a 48 mb update then went to stage 2.  I followed the steps in the beginning post and tried to file check and update but kept getting error 2019.  So after that I just deleted the "12" folder then updated and it worked.

1 minute ago, Verderia said:

Yeah I'm currently creating my character as stage 2 downloads.  When I clicked to update it downloaded like a 48 mb update then went to stage 2.  I followed the steps in the beginning post and tried to file check and update but kept getting error 2019.  So after that I just deleted the "12" folder then updated and it worked.

So you put the "Zip" folder inside "$Patch$"folder?

Yeah I know it sounds stupid, but that's what I did.  When I got the 2019 error I noticed that it couldn't extract a file.  The error gives a file path and checking that file path I noticed that the file was missing.  So I just deleted the "12" folder.  

3 minutes ago, Verderia said:

Yeah I know it sounds stupid, but that's what I did.  When I got the 2019 error I noticed that it couldn't extract a file.  The error gives a file patch and checking that file path I noticed that the file was missing.  So I just deleted the "12" folder.  

Did it start updating from the beginning? the 8.5gb? or just moved to stage 2 ?

6 minutes ago, Verderia said:

Na it did a 48mb update and then went straight to stage 2.  But I am running into error 2018 now on stage 2.  I'll keep clicking update till it finishes.  For now I'm able to at least create a character.

Thank you for your help :)
I hope it works to for the others..

4 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Thank you for your help :)
I hope it works to for the others..

Sadly I just ran into Error 2018 on stage 2.  I'll keep clicking update to see if it works.  It gets to 97% then gets an error.

Edit: Could be because I'm in game.  I'll log off and try it to see if I get the error again.

1 minute ago, Verderia said:

Sadly I just ran into Error 2018 on stage 2.  I'll keep clicking update to see if it works.

Well, I don't know if this would work or not:
1-  Go to "Network and Sharing Center".
2- Click on "Change adapter settings"

3- Right click on "Local Area Network"

4- Double click on "Internet protocol 4" a window will appear.

5- Click on "Advanced".
6- Click on "DNS" tap.

7- Add the DNS.

8- Save settings.

9- Repeat steps 4,5,6,7,8 for "Internet protocol 6"

DNS:
IP4: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
IP6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Hope it works..

Archived