[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

1 minute ago, Vainity said:

Nope 2018 and i tried all the solutions man its getting annoying

Did you try this:

1-  Go to "Network and Sharing Center".
2- Click on "Change adapter settings"

3- Right click on "Local Area Network"

4- Double click on "Internet protocol 4" a window will appear.

5- Click on "Advanced".
6- Click on "DNS" tap.

7- Add the DNS.

8- Save settings.

9- Repeat steps 4,5,6,7,8 for "Internet protocol 6"

DNS:
IP4: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
IP6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 or 2001:4860:4860::8844

Note: it might happen again but it happens after longer periods, and if you try several time it'll work..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jouju said:

IDid you try this:

1-  Go to "Network and Sharing Center".
2- Click on "Change adapter settings"

3- Right click on "Local Area Network"

4- Double click on "Internet protocol 4" a window will appear.

5- Click on "Advanced".
6- Click on "DNS" tap.

7- Add the DNS.

8- Save settings.

9- Repeat steps 4,5,6,7,8 for "Internet protocol 6"

DNS:
IP4: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
IP6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 or 2001:4860:4860::8844

i dont see a local area network option

10 minutes ago, Jouju said:

If you use Wireless connection then it will be it, but I'm not completely sure if it works with WLAN, Try it, you won't lose anything..

I see neither of those options, yeah thank you for the help done trying to play this game

2 minutes ago, Vainity said:

thank you for help man. but its 3am imma go sleep and im tired of trying to play this game enjoy your night/day

Alright, but at least try this solution tommorow, it might work.. it worked for 2..
Also, I'm ready to do anything for you to get the game to work..

1 minute ago, thesneakiest said:

confirmed, i just deleted the '12' folder and i could get past the E02019 error, I'm currentlyt at stage 2 right njow and in game

Have fun! :D
I hope you don't face any errors or crashes :V

Guys i need help , i m about to give up.

Yesterday after the crash on EU server i could not log in and kept getting errors . then my shortcut turned broken like this

https://gyazo.com/a8c9042171ac4757d032e3a22d16d3b7

So i made a clean uninstall with Revo uninstaller to clean up all traces of the game +launcher, as recomended by some of my friends.

Now i cant install the game again. I installed the BnS lite installer and also the NClauncher but i keep getting an error 2017

I tried most fixxes i found here, also contacted support. tried to change DNS and now waiting for the torrent file to download so i could follow the steps here.

I also tried the fix for the broken shortcut and changed settings in the properties but i still get this.

https://gyazo.com/f8b61a3e89032915bf0e3209769b40a5

and my desktop icons look like this

https://gyazo.com/935e847aa9184316bee265919edf35ff

Ok my torrent finished. Now I am having trouble with step 8. there is no $Patch$ inside the NCLauncher folder. I tried putting it in the $Patch$ inside the BnS folder, but it didn't work. The Launcher is doing the samething as it did before (time remaining keep going up and up and doesn't slow down; download speed keep going down; not even 1%). :/ Not sure where to go from here.

edit:Tried re downloading the BnS launcher and NCLauncher, still didn't work. It feels like I'll never be able to play...

edit2:

here is my folder looks like right now. not sure if this what supposed to be in it:

JUOEWFx.png

4 hours ago, Celi said:

Ok my torrent finished. Now I am having trouble with step 8. there is no $Patch$ inside the NCLauncher folder. I tried putting it in the $Patch$ inside the BnS folder, but it didn't work. The Launcher is doing the samething as it did before (time remaining keep going up and up and doesn't slow down; download speed keep going down; not even 1%). :/ Not sure where to go from here.

edit:Tried re downloading the BnS launcher and NCLauncher, still didn't work. It feels like I'll never be able to play...

edit2:

here is my folder looks like right now. not sure if this what supposed to be in it:

JUOEWFx.png

The folder path is not correct, you must open "12"  and then open "Patch", you'll find another folder named "Zip" delete it and put the new "Zip" folder in it's place so the new correct path would be: [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$ > 12 > Patch > Zip]
Run the launcher shortcut on your desktop and leave it till it gives you error 2019, when you get that error just delete the folder named "12" from "$Patch$" and run the launcher again..

9 hours ago, Swaami said:

Guys i need help , i m about to give up.

Yesterday after the crash on EU server i could not log in and kept getting errors . then my shortcut turned broken like this

https://gyazo.com/a8c9042171ac4757d032e3a22d16d3b7

So i made a clean uninstall with Revo uninstaller to clean up all traces of the game +launcher, as recomended by some of my friends.

Now i cant install the game again. I installed the BnS lite installer and also the NClauncher but i keep getting an error 2017

I tried most fixxes i found here, also contacted support. tried to change DNS and now waiting for the torrent file to download so i could follow the steps here.

I also tried the fix for the broken shortcut and changed settings in the properties but i still get this.

https://gyazo.com/f8b61a3e89032915bf0e3209769b40a5

and my desktop icons look like this

https://gyazo.com/935e847aa9184316bee265919edf35ff

Personally I don't know the cause of this problem, it could be a Virus or an Anti-Virus, try deleting the game folder and reinstalling NCSoft Lite Installer while your Anti-Virus is disabled.. or if you're close to downloading the torrent, I'll tell you what to exactly do..

4 hours ago, Jouju said:

The folder path is not correct, you must open "12"  and then open "Patch", you'll find another folder named "Zip" delete it and put the new "Zip" folder in it's place so the new correct path would be: [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > $Patch$ > 12 > Patch > Zip]
Run the launcher shortcut on your desktop and leave it till it gives you error 2019, when you get that error just delete the folder named "12" from "$Patch$" and run the launcher again..

Ok thanks. The Step 8 on the first post was pretty unclear. I'll try it.

edit: now its saying like 20min to update! :D looks like it worked!

edit: whelp. at 99% i get that 2019 error. when you say delete the folder "12", do you mean the whole folder? that "zip" folder is in it. very confusing.

2 hours ago, Celi said:

Ok thanks. The Step 8 on the first post was pretty unclear. I'll try it.

edit: now its saying like 20min to update! :D looks like it worked!

edit: whelp. at 99% i get that 2019 error. when you say delete the folder "12", do you mean the whole folder? that "zip" folder is in it. very confusing.

Yes, the whole "12" folder with the "Zip" in it, it worked for 5 persons :D

I had this problem for about 2 days and tried every kind of fix I could find.. nothing worked. Just when I was about to just give up and never play again I tried one more time and got the error again, I hit continue on the error pop up and hit update again then I noticed that the size of the download was less, I kept on hitting continue on the error pop up and kept hitting update and little by little it all downloaded! just keep on hitting continue on the error and updated over and over again!

Archived