[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

The steps I took, after messing around with permissions and changing the DNS were as follows-

"I'd put the linked Patch file to download during the night or something, before all this, as it takes a long time to download through utorrent)

-Downloaded the BnS Lite installer and ran it

-Uninstalled NCWest Launcher

-Deleted the NCSoft file to prevent any file corruption

- Downloaded and installed a new, clean version of the NCSoft Launcher

- Ran the Launcher for a minute through the shortcut that appeared on the desktop

- Exited the Launcher

-  Copied the Zip file that is located in the "Patch" file that was downloaded with utorrent.

-  Accessed the 12 file> deleted the Zip file within the Patch file that is located in the NCSoft folder

Pasted the Zip file that was downloaded via utorrent

- Ran the launcher through the shortcut once more, updating the game.

- At the very very end of the verification, a 2019 error popped out. At that point I exited the launcher.

- Located the 12 folder and deleted it

- Ran the launcher again and it got me passed the verification stage into the installation phase.

- At this point you can press Play, it will start the game.

-If you let the game update on, the 2018 error will still pop up, but won't stop you from playing. Just make sure to cancel update right as it starts for the next time you log into the launcher. 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i got this fix to get passed version 14 by downloading the torrent and pasting .. the 13.2Gig download.. now im on version 15 with a 5.5gig download and the launcher will not get a connection with any means just like b4.. any help? or a torrent link for this new 5.5gig patch?

45 minutes ago, Corwin2266 said:

Ok i got this fix to get passed version 14 by downloading the torrent and pasting .. the 13.2Gig download.. now im on version 15 with a 5.5gig download and the launcher will not get a connection with any means just like b4.. any help? or a torrent link for this new 5.5gig patch?

I'm stuck on 45.5% on the torrent for version 15. Not connecting to any peers... duno what's going on as well. 

and did you do this whole thing.. already patched the version 14 thru torrent posted here and got to the version 15 5.5gig download??  when i tried to use the Full_BnS_15 torrent in the 15 folder it was 13.2gig...  that seems weird cause the version 14 patch file was 13.2gig..

27 minutes ago, Corwin2266 said:

Where did you get the torrent link for version 15? in the 15 directory? Full_BnS_15.torrent?? 

ya, in the directory. I copied my friend's file and got the game running for 12. But the recent patch, I couldnt download, so I went straight to the newest torrent file that NCSoft is updated to.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello guys I have this fu*ckin problem E02019 Can show me some one on team viver what I need to do ? And i do it .. just can show me some one realy plz .. and sory for my english im from Poland I remove all eeror now when he show me like 00009384.upk good or no ? plz help me :P

• 8 months later...
On 1/19/2016 at 0:00 AM, VampireNeko said:

well  lets start with a quote from Here:

and it worked pretty well , so let's start .

1.  Download BnS_Lite_Installer & NC-LauncherSetup
  2.  Install Bns Lite and start it
  3.  Go to the NCLauncher folder[C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher] and click Disinstall
  4.  Reboot your PC
  5.  Install NC-Launcher and start it from the BnS Icon on the dekstop as admin
  6.  Download the torrent patch
  7.  Download the patch using torrent
  8.  Put the Downloaded folder[called Zip] inside the folder $Patch$ (inside the NCLauncher folder)
  9.  Start the BnS Icon on the dekstop as admin
  10.  now the installer should check the files , after that the installation will start.
  11.  Have Fun~

Im lazy but if needed i can put some screens too(but not today :P)

I downloaded the torrent patch, when I used BitTorrent to run it, it showed unable to load "patch.torrent" : torrent is not vaild becoding! _(:з」∠)_

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For those still having this issue E02018, its counterpart 19. Simple fix. Delete everything bns related, then Regedit Search for more BNS related materials, Use CC cleaner run it for the registry. Re download bns launcher from main site, ensure no firewalls will interfere, it "Should" work. this is how i finally was able to download the game. any questions pm me 

Archived