[ Fix ] E02018 Error

VampireNeko

6 minutes ago, babyamiee said:

why is it working for others and not us? I submitted tickets and they dun have solutions too. who knows how long i will take for them to fix it. 

I don't really know.. let's just try several possible solutions.. it might work..

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cranoxe said:

Joujo I tried everything but nothing's there.............even inside the game it's like that !!

Reinstall NCSoft Lite Installer, I'm sure you're the first one to face a problem like this..

11 minutes ago, babyamiee said:

why not just send the files we need and see if it will be fix?

Well, the problem is that I'm still downloading the game :D
You can ask @Cranoxe for help, he got the game to work, but found another problem too :D

2 minutes ago, babyamiee said:

lol how about we let the developers know they need to fix the client along with the patch!!  im still waiting for the my friends to send me the files since they got their game to work. 

Well, I've contacted one of the moderators on the forum and suggested them to put a direct and torrent link for full game setup..

1 minute ago, Jouju said:

Well, I've contacted one of the moderators on the forum and suggested them to put a direct and torrent link for full game setup..

Thanks alot been waiting since this came live to play stuck at the final 55mb. wont update. stupid client

5 minutes ago, Jouju said:

Thanks alot been waiting since this came live to play stuck at the final 55mb. wont update. stupid client

ridiculous how a big company has a launcher issue like this.. glad i didnt buy the head start package. 

5 minutes ago, ExtremeMode said:

4 minutes ago, Vainity said:

Even after pressing Yes the client still stays at 1.5mb

Want to try any solutions?

Archived