What in the heavens is this?

Dylizans

So i started playing today i got to level 21 and well, what im supossed to do to improve in pvp when there's some cancer classes like Summoner, i killed his cat made him 30% while i was still 60%. And what he did? Everytime i attacked him he *cricket*ing vanished ran away to the corner did some spells on me and vanished again, like seriously what the *cricket* is this shit? I couldnt catch up on him, anything everytime i tried to engage he was just running away, btw my class is blade dancer. Second case is balance, im new to this game and i have to fight a 40+ level people? That's funny i cant even harm them that much because they have every single *cricket*ing skill, im getting rekt almost every *cricket* time in arena. Before you say level up and shit i came to this game for fun to play some Pvp not some unbalanced piece of garbage, after first day of playing i just want to quit cause this is just annoying how higher level can stomp newbies, I just wonder if developers are just retarded or that dumb to make a Pvp arena without any level category.

Get good, learn the game. I beat level 45s as a level 30. Game is very skill dependent... you should be happy PVP doesn't count your gear, you would be crying even more so then, calling it unbalanced.

Go level up and enjoy the game, if not, don't play.

No i did not expect that i will face 45 levels while i am 20 myself, this should not happen like never? What's the point for newbies if they cant actually learn the pvp before hitting the max level. Yeah i will go and hit max level and be a complete newbie to pvp  cus i wont know any combo wombo, i wont know how to evade enemy stuns. How im supossed to get good when im getting stomped? Its ok when im fighting level 30-35 max, im not getting as mad as i would fight a 45 lawl.

You can learn the game in a variety of ways.

Majority of the players in pvp will be high level, as stated its late game content

Facing mobs, bosses etc and doing the quests will teach you the basics of combos, when to dodge, escape etc. 

You have open world pvp, most likely you'll be fighting players throughout who are around your level.

You also can ask a friend to pvp with you open world (most go Jadestone village and put on Blackram/bamboo armor), pvp with a friend and learn it that way.

Other-than that, you'll just have to do with the pvp arena as it is... most newbies, including myself, began Blade and soul facing players double our level, just a way of learning the hard way.  And tbh you shouldn't even be considering pvp as a "newb" till you hit lv 40+. (just doing the quests efficiently, you can get 40+ in under 20hours)...its really not that difficult.

Imo, summoners are pretty easy to use but a prick to fight against currently, mainly due to the targeting system.

I don't mind them kiting me and stealthing away (thats their block skill, every class have it), but not being able to even use my skills/cc on the right target is just.. Broken..

A good example, sin's stun/dazed knockup combo, I stun the summoner correctly, cat runs in, auto target changes to cat, waste time trying to target back to summoner as cat is blocking, cc wears off.

Its total BS imo..

Archived