Locking servers is unacceptable. This is now a failure of a launch.

DisasterMaster

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cngxxgh said:

Well, I'll be wanting a refund of my premium considering they are preventing me playing their game.

Except you're not being prevented from playing the game at all. There are plenty of servers still open for you to join, many without queues. You, however, are making the conscientious decision not to play the game because of reasons like "Oh, my friends are in there", "Oh, I'll wait in the queue instead", etc.

They owe you no refund. You're getting exactly what you paid for. Just because the most popular ride in a theme park has long lines, or possibly even a closed line, does not entitle you to a refund.

Just now, Killian said:

What I don't understand is why they don't region block from where gold sellers are coming in, that would solve a lot of problems even if some trickled through.

You do realise that they are from us canada and other "good" locations right?

5 minutes ago, Fredy2 said:

You do realise that they are from us canada and other "good" locations right?

All I know is TERA had region block on China and areas where most bots come from and then there were very very few bots present. Personally I saw maybe ten after three years. So either they had some other magic or China bots are the big issue.

I think this is more your fault for playing on Mushin an expecting to play with people joining post-headstart. Everyone that hopped on the Mushin bandwagon caused this problem themselves.

Mushin was already under queue times in the headstart. If you think NCSOFT would let more people make Mushin characters when the server is already clearly full before release, you have unrealistic expectations. Every MMO i've played has a full server feature where joining an overcrowded server is outright disabled. This is nothing new.

Oh good, all servers are unlocked. 

You guys are all right, this is sooo much better than just moving to a lower population server with friends.

IwN6zkI.jpg

Thanks for caving to people who have no idea what they're talking about, NCSOFT.

For reference, there was zero queue to log into this server while it was locked.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived