what? why? queue time conversion problem?

SuperBlade

i have master founder pack and today i attempted multiple times before and after the patch issue. This is the 4th time, and I started by in queue says about 45 min, and now is an hour and half later, it still says 30.... Apparently one and half hour equals 15 min in BNS time?

Wellcome to Blade and Soul By NCwest, where they don't actually care about community but the money you can give them, where their Q logic is to put MasterPack owners in a Q that says to wait for 60 minutes, then goes to 85, then to 50 then 75, where their first answer was meh we don't care erase and start over in a new server, where now they pretend they care and are ofering "manual transfers" which is not an actual transfer, should be called founder pack server transfer..., anyways, shit is broken, people like me with master are mad because they knew this was going to happen and never actually did anything, and they are going to lose tons of customers, i am sad i purchased those packs, the game is great and i want to support "the game", but i don't wanna support lazy people.

There is already many threads about this, making new wont help,  I'm pretty sure they already know about the queue problems, they offered now server transfer.. idk what else they will do, pretty sure they will try to fix it for launch. dunno about head start.

only thing I can say is.. good luck getting in, really hope it will get fixed for you guys.

17 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Wellcome to Blade and Soul By NCwest, where they don't actually care about community but the money you can give them, where their Q logic is to put MasterPack owners in a Q that says to wait for 60 minutes, then goes to 85, then to 50 then 75, where their first answer was meh we don't care erase and start over in a new server, where now they pretend they care and are ofering "manual transfers" which is not an actual transfer, should be called founder pack server transfer..., anyways, shit is broken, people like me with master are mad because they knew this was going to happen and never actually did anything, and they are going to lose tons of customers, i am sad i purchased those packs, the game is great and i want to support "the game", but i don't wanna support lazy people.

I was so pissed that the so called "early start" is almost obsolete, but moreover I am more worried once the official launch, what's gonna happen! When head start is only a fraction of the players

17 minutes ago, Selene said:

There is already many threads about this, making new wont help,  I'm pretty sure they already know about the queue problems, they offered now server transfer.. idk what else they will do, pretty sure they will try to fix it for launch. dunno about head start.

only thing I can say is.. good luck getting in, really hope it will get fixed for you guys.

nothing really helps, thus I am just here voice my frustration... 

• NCSOFT

Hi!

The queue times are estimates only, the time could be longer or shorter depending on how long players are spending in the game.

Since only one server in each region is being affected by queues, we recommend you choose a different server if you are unhappy with the queue times.

15 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Or you know you could pick a server thats not over capacity, go figure.

i rather want to put some faith in NCwest and see if they can resolve this... I have 2 characters on mushin and one is over 30 from my first day of play... As a full time post secondary student with part time job, time is my number one enemy, I'd be happy if they can transfer level to the new server as well

Just now, SuperBlade said:

i rather want to put some faith in NCwest and see if they can resolve this... I have 2 characters on mushin and one is over 30 from my first day of play... As a full time post secondary student with part time job, time is my number one enemy, I'd be happy if they can transfer level to the new server as well

Oh Im on mushin as well, just saying if its that big a deal to folks they got options.

14 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi!

The queue times are estimates only, the time could be longer or shorter depending on how long players are spending in the game.

Since only one server in each region is being affected by queues, we recommend you choose a different server if you are unhappy with the queue times.

If you guys transfer my full effort into a different server, i am more than happy. you guys work hard, so did us the players... Don't make our time doesn't count...

19 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi!

I don't understand why is it such a bigger deal transfer our full character, including level to another server, I mean I have done it in many mmo in the past, don't mention I did it for CN BNS. 

if it takes alot more effort fully transfer a character than why not make full transfer service a paid service, I am willing to pay again. Im sure many people are willing

Archived