They said Founder Items were account wide BUT

Chimes

I got a ticket saying I can simply mail over all my stuff I opened on my character to transfer. Yet these items from my Founder Pouches can't be mailed over:

Veridian Coast Key
Cinderlands Key
Dragon Pouch
Master Field Repair

So GMs if you are wondering why people are still complaining after you respond in the tickets "Everything is account bound and mailable from Founder's Packs." it's not. Fix these items and I will gladly move on without bothering anyone. Some items in the Extended Booster packs can't be mailed and this is a problem. I'm not leaving behind items I paid for in my Founder's Pack because then I'd feel I lost in some way. I already lost a day of progress. Just do everyone a HUGE solid and read this thread and work on these items being able to be transferred from our packs.

It really is dumb, they need a fix on this. More than that I think the weapons/outfits should be able to get one for EACH character such as in Tera, AA, etc, or how you only need one skin such as on FFXIV. I mean this is its own game, however, $125 dollars for a single weapon skin. (I understand it's more than that in the pack, but once you use it once what about stuff for other characters.) I guess I'll stop ranting, but NCsoft please let the other stuff be mailed.

It's a huge bother. I waited for a reply in my ticket just to get the generic "You can transfer your Founder items because they are account-wide." but they failed to notice the Booster / Extended Booster items. These are items we paid for and shouldn't be easily overlooked. If they can be transferred, I will gladly mail everything off and be on my way. But the problem is they are not.

• NCSOFT

And you shouldn't leave your items behind. If you didn't open the pouches, the items are still transferable but if you open them, the individual items are not. Understandably, the opened Founder's Pack items is one of the biggest reasons for not rerolling and we will have more information on how we assisting players with this request shortly.

Let's not forget those who used a few items already too! D:

Even if all the items are transferable from one character to another, some people still used some of the things they were given such a Dragon Pouchs or bought stuff in the shop within minutes of entering the game not knowing a few hours later that the server would become unplayable due to high population. I am one of them and I too didn't know Mushin was to become so overly populated...

I hope something can be done about that! :(

1 minute ago, Hitoshura said:

Let's not forget those who used a few items already too! D:

Even if all the items are transferable from one character to another, some people still used some of the things they were given such a Dragon Pouchs or bought stuff in the shop within minutes of entering the game not knowing a few hours later that the server would become unplayable due to high population. I am one of them and I too didn't know Mushin was to become so overly populated...

I hope something can be done about that! :(

I feel like it'd be too much to ask for making them rollback items we used. I used a few of my Dragon Pouches but I'm willing to suck it up and get new ones on my new Main if the rest of my items can be tradeable. I just want off the crowded server period. I'll deal with my used items later. I asked the GMs if they are able to refund NCoin I spent on one costume and delete it off the character, so I can rebuy it on my new one. Hopefully they consider this, or just simply move the costume over. But I feel the Used Items is our responsibility. But the Opened Untouched items should be tradeable.

30 minutes ago, Hime said:

And you shouldn't leave your items behind. If you didn't open the pouches, the items are still transferable but if you open them, the individual items are not. Understandably, the opened Founder's Pack items is one of the biggest reasons for not rerolling and we will have more information on how we assisting players with this request shortly.

Thank you for the reply. I hope something is done about this soon. I also sent a ticket about transferring said items over to new character on a new server. Hopefully this request goes through and I can finally be free of the evil Queue of doom. I just want to enjoy the game, not be sad that I can't play it. :/

36 minutes ago, Hime said:

I was going to post at some point lost, I got the stuff opened on a female lyn blade dancer, not liking the weapon skin for her. Id rather have it on my male lyn, as well as him have costumes. I like most other games founders pack Items should be for all characters. Im kind lost if this is the case or not.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?

You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on.

Agreed, they should make these items account bound. I really don't see the problem with making them that way; they're single use anyways. If they really want to make it character bound (for whatever reason) then at least separate each of the items into different "packs" so we can sent over what we want to other characters. Although this wouldn't work with the Dragon Pouches which is why it should just be account bound. I don't want to use all these items on just one of my characters.

Archived