Being told I spent my Master Pack Ncoins in Alpha and won't be receiving any for launch... WTF

BabyBoy

Now look here

• Hit0kiri October 15, 2015 05:07

Dear Sirs,

I bought from you Blade & Soul Founder's Pack: Master Pack and activated the code under Apply a Code section, Blade and Soul tab. 
    Now in Transaction History - Serial Codes - Blade and Soul i have:

[BNS] Master Pack Oct 15, 2015 
    Used: 
    Ncoin 7200 
    Master Pack Coupon GameItems 
    Master Pack Coupon GameItems 
    90-Day Premium Membership & Premium Score 48800

Does this means that my Premium Membership already started? Is this real 7200 NCcoins or the test ones? Will be they wiped out as always last month this year if they are real? Can i undo this?

Your faithfully 
    xxxxxxx

Lance October 15, 2015 16:39

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. It's okay if you already applied your Founder's Pack code to your account. All benefits and features will be added to your account closer to launch, when they become available. Please keep an eye on the official site as more information is announced.

Thanks!

Lance
    NCSOFT Support Team

And now they tell oh u lost in other games. Buy more. LOL This is a true scam.

•  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DeviDemon said:

When you applied your code during beta it also gave you your real NCoin for your account along with the test coin for BnS. So if you did spend any of that ncoin from your founder pack on another game it will not be refunded. If you didn't spend any Ncoin in another game then you should be good.

I spent NCoin during beta, but not down to 0. At the beginning of headstart, my NCoin balance was 0 and when I applied my code I got all new NCoin.

Your Test NCoin back in Alpha and Beta were real NCoin in other games. Everytime you logged into the Browser into your NCSoft account, it always showed the same amount of NCoin, even if you had 0 amount in Beta because you spent it all. Because Beta's coins were seperate. You were already rewarded your NCoin when you first redeemed it in Alpha/Beta. So if you went off to another NC game thinking that same logic applied, then you made a huge oopsie because you actually DID spend your real NCoin. So if you did that BabyBoy, then sorry; but the GM is right and you're out of funds for B&S.

I'm sure you can clarify your own actions with the NCoin by checking your transactions history and it should maybe show where you used it. The GMs will also have access to that and the logs can't really lie. Otherwise if this is a rare case of a mix-up I wish you the best.

6 minutes ago, DeviDemon said:

When you applied your code during beta it also gave you your real NCoin for your account along with the test coin for BnS. So if you did spend any of that ncoin from your founder pack on another game it will not be refunded. If you didn't spend any Ncoin in another game then you should be good.

No i didnt get any NC coins for real balance so i buyed separately.

8000 in November 8000 in December this is max amount for a month. So how i could spend 7200 from here if i buyed max amounts?

5 minutes ago, CosmicGlitter said:

I spent NCoin during beta, but not down to 0. At the beginning of headstart, my NCoin balance was 0 and when I applied my code I got all new NCoin.

You spent your actual Ncoin or the test coin? The test coin would not be subtracted from your actual ncoin on your account.  It was only subtracted from test ncoin in beta. So if you applied your code that also applied your actual ncoin to your ncsoft acct  and if that was spent on other games  it would not be refunded for headstart/launch. 

Just now, DeviDemon said:

You spent your actual Ncoin or the test coin? The test coin would not be subtracted from your actual ncoin on your account.  It was only subtracted from test ncoin in beta. So if you applied your code that also applied your actual ncoin to your ncsoft acct  and if that was spent it would not be refunded for headstart/launch. 

I spent the test coin in bns beta. But, how long before headstart have people been able to apply the REAL founder codes? I didn't get any notification to do so until day of headstart, so I'm just assuming that OP did not claim that code and its NCoin until day of either. 

2 minutes ago, CosmicGlitter said:

I spent the test coin in bns beta. But, how long before headstart have people been able to apply the REAL founder codes? I didn't get any notification to do so until day of headstart, so I'm just assuming that OP did not claim that code and its NCoin until day of either. 

You could apply it right after purchase up through the betas. So if he applied it back then then yeah the real Ncoin was added to his acct. If not then BnS should give him his coin.

Just now, CosmicGlitter said:

When i applied for alpha and got 7200 coins i checked in Lineage 2 there were no NCoins. So we got 7200 tests coins only for Blade and Soul. There were no any coins on real NC account because of that i buyed them specially for Lineage. So u right, they scammed us.

It's not exactly a scam. Whatever NCoin you got for buying a founder pack, is applied to your account. They were considered Test Coins ONLY for BnS. Whatever NCoin you used during the BnS Alpha/Beta, you would get back. But if you used the NCoin out of the Testing Area(BnS for this case), then you are actually using real NCoins. Now for those who said that they didn't see their balance on the website, you either don't remember or you actually didn't have any NCoins. For me, I had the NCoins on the Account Balance page, which all came from the Founder Pack. I only spent NCoins during the BnS Alpha/Beta phases and they were all given back to me after I applied the code. So, whatever you spend INSIDE Blade & Soul, you'll be given back. If you spent it OUTSIDE of Blade & Soul, you will not be given back.

3 minutes ago, Aria Kyu said:

It's not exactly a scam. Whatever NCoin you got for buying a founder pack, is applied to your account. They were considered Test Coins ONLY for BnS. Whatever NCoin you used during the BnS Alpha/Beta, you would get back. But if you used the NCoin out of the Testing Area(BnS for this case), then you are actually using real NCoins. Now for those who said that they didn't see their balance on the website, you either don't remember or you actually didn't have any NCoins. For me, I had the NCoins on the Account Balance page, which all came from the Founder Pack. I only spent NCoins during the BnS Alpha/Beta phases and they were all given back to me after I applied the code. So, whatever you spend INSIDE Blade & Soul, you'll be given back. If you spent it OUTSIDE of Blade & Soul, you will not be given back.

I spent Ncoins in the Alpha too and didn't get those back either. None of this is making any real sense to me.

Generally the best solution I can give you at this point would be to show your Transaction History when replying to the ticket you submitted. Unfortunately the website Transaction History was wiped for the Headstart of the game. I recall that in-game, you can view your Transaction History of what you purchased during the beta. It would be that you can screen shot those purchases as a history of your transactions in the game for the NCoin you want compensated back.

8 minutes ago, Aria Kyu said:

I spent NCoins in Lineage 2 but i bought them before. I payed money for them  £80.00 exactly. And i payed for the Master Pack here with NCoins of value $90.00.  Now those 7200 coins just vanished. So a $90.00 scam.

1 minute ago, BabyBoy said:

I think I'm just gonna ask them to refund anything I spent with my Founder's Ncoin. In the future I'm gonna be very careful about participating in NC alpha/beta tests that's for sure...

If anything, I would refund the whole pack and buy it again since you still have time (Until the 18th of Jan)

8 minutes ago, BabyBoy said:

I spent Ncoins in the Alpha too and didn't get those back either. None of this is making any real sense to me.

I'll try to make it easy to maybe you can see if you spent your NCoin or not.

Alpha/Beta - You applied your Founder code

Received X Amount of NCoin from code as Test AND actual NCoin for other games (excluding the BnS Alpha/Beta)

If you spent your test coin in Alpha, it was not renewed in Beta as Alpha & Beta shared the same test coin.

Fast Foward to Headstart, you log in your NCsoft account, re-apply the code and if you didn't spend your X Amount you redeemed initially elsewhere, then it should still be there to spend for BnS.

Basically saying the moment you applied your Founder's in Alpha or Beta, you not only received test coin for BnS, but you received your real NCoin as well which never changed balance no matter how much you spent in the BnS Alpha/Beta Cash Shop ONLY. If you spent your NCoin on any other NCsoft game from that point on to Headstart, it deducted your NCoin you redeemed for Alpha/Beta and you now have none.

1 minute ago, Hitokiri said:

I spent NCoins in Lineage 2 but i bought them before. I payed money for them  £80.00 exactly. And i payed for the Master Pack here with NCoins of value $90.00.  Now those 7200 coins just vanished. So a $90.00 scam.

I'm assuming you already applied the Master Pack code, so I would then contact support regarding the missing NCoins.

1 minute ago, Aria Kyu said:

I'm assuming you already applied the Master Pack code, so I would then contact support regarding the missing NCoins.

I did it, no answer. But i already know what they will answer. We can read it by the OP.

2 hours ago, BabyBoy said:

I waited all day for a response from a GM and this is what I got:

The only game I've been playing today is Blade and Soul, I only applied my code today. Prior to today I applied my Alpha code back in October which we were supposed to be getting everything spent back. These were all separate codes.

Everyone else who applied their new code today got their Ncoins and I'm being told I somehow spent them on other games(including ones I don't even play). Can someone please help me? This is ridiculous. How could I have spent my Ncoins if the game just launched today and it's all I've been playing? In Wildstar I purchased Ncoins. Why would I have received Ncoins for other games by applying my ALPHA code to use them in ALPHA?!

I can't buy anything in the store because of this. I paid a lot of money and I feel like I'm being yanked around. I'm being accused of doing something that shouldn't even be possible.

So my test Ncoins are somehow being counted as real Ncoins despite the fact that we were told they were only for testing and I'm being penalized with a refusal to return what I paid for??

Take all of your pictures and literally break it down for them. EXAMPLE:

"But it is impossible for me to have spent those points. As stated here *insert link* in your own live stream it says... and that I would get my coins back. Also, the images I have attached show my transactions.

Picture 1: As you can see i purchased ... and my receipt for spending that much is ... and etc

Picture 2: show how I later bought and used ... Ncoin to buy...etc, etc"

End EXAMPLE.

Just break everything down for them and push the issue and get all your pictures together before they start erasing transactions that you need to prove your point. Pretend your going to court and have to prove your case.

As I kept saying on the beta posts to all the idiots who kept posting it, there is/was no NCoin "Refund".  When you activated your code way back when during Beta, you got 7200 test NCoin that only showed up in BnS, and 7200 real NCoin that showed up anywhere else.  If you spent your *real* NCoin in a different game, that's on you.  I pretty much spent all my test BnS NCoin, but still have all my real NCoin that's been showing up since I activated the master pack before the first CBT.

Now, admittedly, they had issues with people trying to get refunds after they had spent it, and at least one person had an issue where he was told he had already spent it when he hadn't, since he never activated the code to begin with.  They looked at his account, saw 0 NCoin, and assumed he must have spent it, when the fact is he never actually activated his code, and thus never got it.  So they *may* have done something to change things up.  That said, It would probably be illegal to not give you the NCoins back when you actually purchased the pack.  Since, you know, it didn't say you'd be getting them later.  (and even had a disclaimer saying you wouldn't be able to get a refund if you spend the real ones prior to launch.)

So, I guess, did you activate/apply your original code during the Beta?

26 minutes ago, GnatB said:

As I kept saying on the beta posts to all the idiots who kept posting it, there is/was no NCoin "Refund".  When you activated your code way back when during Beta, you got 7200 test NCoin that only showed up in BnS, and 7200 real NCoin that showed up anywhere else. 

I didnt got any NCoins in other games. I got only 7200 here during alphas and betas. How u explain that? I play Lineage 2 here and i bought 16 000 coins during November and December. 16 000 Karl i didnt had 23 200 or 15 200 i had 8 000 in November on real Lineage 2 account and 8 000 in December. Where are 7200? I spent 8000 in Novemeber in Lineage 2 and spent 8000 in December, i bought them. Now they tell that i spent NCoins in other game, but i bought them in other game. OP has the same problem.

18 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

I didnt got any NCoins in other games. I got only 7200 here during alphas and betas. How u explain that? I play Lineage 2 here and i bought 16 000 coins during November and December. 16 000 Karl i didnt had 23 200 or 15 200 i had 8 000 in November on real Lineage 2 account and 8 000 in December. Where are 7200? I spent 8000 in Novemeber in Lineage 2 and spent 8000 in December, i bought them. Now they tell that i spent NCoins in other game, but i bought them in other game. OP has the same problem.

Logs pretty much. If the purchase and transaction logs don't match up then you goofed and spent your NCoin somewhere. Only logs can prove the GMs wrong.

Everyone is asking for the wrong evidence here.

This will solve the issue outright and tell you if you really DID spend them in another game or not.

Go here: https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/transaction/ncoinSpent

And take a screenshot of every tab (Aion, Blade and Soul NA, Blade and Soul EU, Lineage II, Wildstar)

Even if you say you didn't play them, just take the pictures and post them here.

Spending history goes back 6 months. Whatever day of January you click that link on, it'll show the equivalent date of July 2015. As I'm typing this, if you were to click it now, it would show July 16th, 2015 meaning it'll show SPENT NCoin history as far back as July 16th, 2015.

If your story is true, there will be NO "NCoin Spent" transaction history. That will be solid proof that you haven't spent ANY NCoin since July of last year which would obviously key you in for October. You can take that proof and shove it in the face of the Help Desk.

21 minutes ago, BeardedBourbon said:

Everyone is asking for the wrong evidence here.

This will solve the issue outright and tell you if you really DID spend them in another game or not.

Go here: https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/transaction/ncoinSpent

And take a screenshot of every tab (Aion, Blade and Soul NA, Blade and Soul EU, Lineage II, Wildstar)

Even if you say you didn't play them, just take the pictures and post them here.

Spending history goes back 6 months Whatever day of January you click that link on, it'll show the equivalent date of October. As I'm typing this, if you were to click it now, it'll show SPENT NCoin history as far back as July 16th, 2015.

If your story is true, there will be NO "NCoin Spent" transaction history. That will be solid proof that you haven't spent ANY NCoin since July of last year which would obviously key you in for October. You can take that proof and shove it in the face of the Help Desk.

c4f5c1bddd848582e3ae26da8d8b773c.jpgadc1e9903f865ff1cd7592fe1f023262.jpg484d3c6abccac071036fd32da694db9b.jpg24d433efae5f223078016650ebc58717.jpga7870fc6fa05d7d93e7821c1da13bcd5.jpg

And? )))) As you see everything is nicely cleaned.

• NCSOFT

Hi there,

I'm sorry you're having problems. Let me see if I can clarify some things:

- During Alpha & Beta, the game was set up to look at your NCAccount at the moment you logged in the first time, and see if you had any NCoin. If you did, the game "copied" that balance and assigned it to your account in the game. For example, if you had 7200 NCoin in your account, the game would create 7,200 Test NCoin only for Blade & Soul. This had the effect that any Test NCoin spent in Blade & Soul would not affect your real NCoin balance. This was unique to Blade & Soul.

This also meant that if you had any NCoin at all in your account - whether you bought it from L2, Aion, or Wildstar - it would be seen by the game and the balance in your NC Account would be copied as Test NCoin into the game. While Founder's Pack had NCoin, you could have purchase NCoin from any source whatsoever and it would be shown as test NCoin in Blade & Soul. NCoin is universal for all our games. There is no such thing as L2 NCoin, or Wildstar NCoin; it's all just NCoin. Think of it like real money - you can get money from a person paying you, from your bank account, from your parents. It's all cash.

- When a Founder's Pack that includes NCoin was applied to an account for the first time, the NCoin was immediately added to your NCAccount. It was real NCoin.  It wasn't fake, it wasn't test, it wasn't exclusive to Blade & Soul, it was Real. It could be spent in our other games. The Test NCoin in Blade & Soul was a copy of your NCoin balance, and not your real NCoin balance. You could spend all the test NCoin in Blade & Soul and still have Real NCoin balance in your NC Account. However, if you bought NCoin from another game and spent NCoin in another game, it all came out of the pool of NCoin - which would include the NCoin from the Founder's Pack.

The only thing that needed to be re-delivered were in-game items. All other benefits of the Founder's Pack - Head Start, Name Reservation, Closed Beta access, NCoin - were automatically assigned to your account the moment the Founder's Pack was first applied. Account-based benefits stayed with you the entire time; the game-related benefits needed to be re-sent because of the server wipe that occurred between Closed Beta and Launch.

To help with this:

- What Founder's Pack did you purchase originally? Initiate packs did not come with NCoin. Premium Points have been mistaken as the in-game currency in the past, and if you purchased an Initiate Pack and had NCoin balance in your NCaccount from other games, you may also have been led to believe that Initiate included NCoin since you entered B&S Alpha/Beta with a Test NCoin Balance.

- Did you ever actually apply the Founder's Pack code to your account? The NCoin won't get delivered until the Founder's Pack gets applied. If you participated only in the Alpha and not the Betas, you may not have applied the Pack (Alpha had a special key that needed to grant access since it wasn't an automatic perk for a Founder). You will see it in your Account Management page if you have as part of your Transaction History (check Serial Codes). If it's not there, you haven't applied it :)

- This seems like a dumb question, but did you buy any additional NCoin through the regular means? Buying regular NCoin would also have had the effect of increasing your Test NCoin balance because the way the game "copied" your NCoin. That may have misled you to believe you had spend real NCoin and not Test NCoin.

Let me know if any of this helps. This can be a little confusing.

Archived