Being told I spent my Master Pack Ncoins in Alpha and won't be receiving any for launch... WTF

BabyBoy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play aion and when i applied my master code back in october yes i seen the NCOIN show up for me in Aion but I knew it was from my founders pack so i did not spend it.  Over the course of the beta i continued to purchase ncoin up until i had 20,001 Ncoin by headstart.  When i went to apply my code my NCOIN balance was no longer 20,001 it was 12801 but when i applied my code boom it went back to 20001.  And yes i bought stuff in beta used it all up but my real balance never moved.  You bought NCOIN while playing beta and chose to spend it on L2.  You overspent NCSOFT is not scamming anyone people are trying to scam NCSOFT.  They can see everything you do on your account because technically its not really your account it is still owned property of NCSOFT they just allow you to use it they can at anytime decide to close your account without your approval.  So you can say i did not spend it here or there blah blah just remember they can see everything you do -shudders illumanati reference- now if you have 7200 NCOIN on your balance I am sure they will have no problem with refunding your pack if that is what you wish.

Archived