radiant ring has no accs

yarden32

this is what i got from opening a ticket about this issue....  i was right... they dont know how to fix it...

Dillon (Blade and Soul)

Feb 10, 08:03

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting Blade & Soul Support Team.

This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is working to correct this in a future update.

I'm sorry, but the Game Support Team does not have a workaround at this time. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

Dillon
NCSOFT Support Team

Its not like the reply is incorrect. Development Team IS the programming team. At most the Game Support Team is just QAs or regular people that are not Programmers. Note the reply is from NCSOFT Support Team. The Publisher. Not the Developers from Team Bloodlust.

System: Radiant Ring Secret Technique - Moonwater is consumed during quest. You have sent Radiant Ring Secrets - Monnwater Plains to the guild. You have unlocked new craftable items. 

System : Radiant Ring Secret Technique Addendum - Moonwater is consumed during quest. You have sent Radiant Ring Secrets - Moonwater Plains Appendix to the guild. You have unlocked new craftable items.

BUT THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING I CAN CRAFT. What is going on with this? I just baught the two recipes from market and both are not working. The one i bought for Earthseers is fine. It is only bugged for Radiant Ring techniques? So the gold that we spent for those recipes are just lost?? FIX IT OR DISABLE THE *cricket*ING RECIPES IF THEY JUST DONT WORK!!!

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello,

It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket (radiant ring secret technique) and we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved, but if it isn't, please reply to this email or click the link below:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/requests/4079668

GM DeeJay (Blade and Soul)

Feb 13, 16:01

Hello again,

We would like to inform you that tickets which are not responded within 72 hours will be automatically set by our system into solved status.

Regarding your concern, we understand your frustrations regarding this issue and rest assured that we are taking extra measures in investigating the report. For privacy reasons, we are not able to provide specific information about what action is taken in response to this concern. I'm sorry that we aren't able to provide more information about the outcome in this case. We do take these reports very seriously, and we will do everything we can to verify what happened. 

As of now, Please keep an eye to our official website and forums for the announcement about the current issue and for possible compensation.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding on this matter.

Regards,

GM DeeJay
NCSOFT Support Team

Btw I enquired about this on the general discussion forums about a month ago and it seems that they intentionally removed the accessories from the radiant ring but didn't announce it officially. I will try link my thread if I find it.

24 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Btw I enquired about this on the general discussion forums about a month ago and it seems that they intentionally removed the accessories from the radiant ring but didn't announce it officially. I will try link my thread if I find it.

oh wow... why would they do that?  especially after i and many others learned the crafting techniques.... to craft accessories.....

and we had no problems in beta......

I reported this bug on January 22, with no response.  Crafting Rings and Earrings was present in both Alpha and Beta.  And as soon as I could join the Radiant Ring in Live, I found these missing.  The silence on this bug from the Developers has been deafening.  In fairness, the code belongs to NCSoft Korea, and they are the one's to allow and approve all changes.  If the removal of the ability to craft these accessories was deliberate, please just tell us.  While I don't agree with the decision, I would like to have some feedback.  The Rings and Earrings weren't that useful except to level Radiant Ring and The Stonecutters.  They could be used to upgrade the "Hongmoon" jewelry, but they didn't give very much EXP.

This is the link to my thread on this bug: 

i opened another ticket today.

this is the response that i received:

Tim (Blade and Soul)

Mar 1, 11:56

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we will be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any updates will be announced on our website and forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Tim
NCSOFT Support Team

• 1 month later...

I just fell victim to this bug. The fact that this bug is still not fixed means one or both of the following:

1) They don't care.

2) They don't read the Bug Report section of their own forums.

I'm going to go with a third option: It's NCWest. (Duh.)

Archived