radiant ring has no accs

yarden32

Bumping this in the hopes that it will be brought to dev attention. Jeweler's Secret Technique - Viridian Coast claims that it adds new recipes when the item is used from the player's inventory, but none show up when interacting with the Radiant Ring representative in Jadestone Village. This means that players who choose jewelry as a profession are limited to either materials-intensive gems or keys to level up, or the cheap but PAINFULLY slow Polished Sandstone item (which only gives 1 exp per craft!).

Please address this immediately, before it has a noticeable impact on the game's economy.

I just bought off the marketplace a "Jewelers Secret Technique - Viridian Coast" as well as the "Radiant Ring Secret Technique - Moonwater". I was able to use the moonwater scroll, and am aware that I will not be able to see if it actually unlocked any recipies until I reach lvl 3 with the Radiant Ring, but that's not the issue I ran into. The Viridan Coast scroll is literally unusable. Using it shows me the scroll,  with "A secret Radiant Ring design." at the bottom center, all I can do is exit this screen, I cannot actually use the scroll I just bought. 

It was only like 60 copper or something, and from the sounds of it may not unlock any recipies anyway, but really not liking that an item that is completely broken can be sold in the marketplace right now. Curious if anyone else is unable to use the Viridian Coast scrolls or if this is bug is only affecting a relatively small number of players.

Agreed...

I also used secret technique radiant ring moonwater, which did nothing. I'm a lv 4 crafter. It would be nice to get a moderator to elevate the confirmed broken crafts. Maybe in a year it would be fixed.

Used the Viridian recipe, said I had new patterns but there is nothing there. I assumed that it was because I was not high enough until I received the Forgekeepers recipe and used that and it worked. Both crafts were at the same level. Come over to the forums and find out it is a known bug. Please fix this!

Archived