Will you enable treasure draw after maintenance ?

Uldrum

13 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Hey.

The treasure draw event never started last week, even tho we have been getting tickets.

But the event window never appeared.

Will it start after maintenance ?

They clearly don't care anymore.
They didn't fix any of the bugs (even tho there are more than 10 at this point), even gave 5 days worth of compensation instead of the usual 7...
After Green Storm stopped being our Community Manager the whole game went into chaos, but at least they always gave 7 days worth of daily login compensations. Suddenly we got a new Community Manager and we only get 5 🙂 Seems fair enough, maybe it's like with the Support team. They think that reset time on EU is midnight CEST and that the event is working as intended. I don't know what they are checking, but we can be sure that they either just make things up, or they are checking the KR server for reference and not ours. That would probably make sense as EU reset time is at midnight KST, which most likely aligns with the KR server's reset time perfectly (but I am not 100% sure...) uwu

6 hours ago, Hungibungi said:

They clearly don't care anymore.
They didn't fix any of the bugs (even tho there are more than 10 at this point), even gave 5 days worth of compensation instead of the usual 7...
After Green Storm stopped being our Community Manager the whole game went into chaos, but at least they always gave 7 days worth of daily login compensations. Suddenly we got a new Community Manager and we only get 5 🙂 Seems fair enough, maybe it's like with the Support team. They think that reset time on EU is midnight CEST and that the event is working as intended. I don't know what they are checking, but we can be sure that they either just make things up, or they are checking the KR server for reference and not ours. That would probably make sense as EU reset time is at midnight KST, which most likely aligns with the KR server's reset time perfectly (but I am not 100% sure...) uwu

The community manager has no say in compensation. They post what they are told to, and only what they're told to. regardless, this situation is a joke, and the fact a event is not working as advertised once again weakens the value of Premium. At any other company I feel most if not all of the non-music and graphical asset employees would be terminated with cause, or sued for intentional sabotage.

1 hour ago, Ime Riista said:

Any one who was excited for that was delusional from the start.

All their new games will have mainly Mobile in focus.

Thus the stiff attacks and auto-combat.

Just be happy that they did not close BnS to focus on Throne and Liberty.

Bluehole shutdown Tera in favor of elyon.

Elyon died within a year in the west.

16 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Really?

No reply or update the entire week ?

No communication on why the treasure draw never started?

idk why you are even surprised at this point xD