Support don't know what is happening in bns (mystical keys)

Clannadx

everyone already knows that on the 28th they sent to the premium users between 7 to 14 mystical keys

so i ask why some get 7 and other get 14 they respond saying

swYCIPW.jpg

so the lack of communication between the workers of blade and soul is alarming
and this also gives an answer to why they take so long to repair simple errors

22 hours ago, Clannadx said:

veryone already knows that on the 28th they sent to the premium users between 7 to 14 mystical keys

Maybe they checked properly till what login mark people claimed said items and only sent those. Like for example: if the kleys were at the 30min and 2h mark, people who only claimed up to 30min for 7 days would only get 7 keys.

They shouldn't compensate for something you didn't claim. I dont remember how many keys were in the login rewards anymore.

Reminder that support staff does not play the game and it shows every time support staff is mentioned. The fact that none of them know what is going on though is absurd, like not all of them have gotten updated 'scripts' to follow from their bosses.

• Like 1

Keys are back...for now...but they should be PERMANENT like in KR and RU. Staff should NOT give the excuse of 'different regions, different rewards' because such a thing does not fly in 2023 anymore. Any attempt to remove keys at this point will be considered an intentional attempt to prepare for the shut down of NA and EU.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:39 PM, Oldana said:

Support don't know nothing about what are they doing in this planet.

they do, they trying to earn living by getting money out of players. 
so  keys are behind paywall. 
i mean money is either made by hard work or taking it from gullible people by offer them stuff to them.  
hard work doesnt pay off, if you work on wrong things . 

5 hours ago, tiigrikutsu said:

they do, they trying to earn living by getting money out of players. 
so  keys are behind paywall. 
i mean money is either made by hard work or taking it from gullible people by offer them stuff to them.  
hard work doesnt pay off, if you work on wrong things . 

Support has nothing to do with the development of the game in any capacity. They do not decide anything for BNS at all. Also if keys are taken away, explain how that is 'behind paywall'?