My Character Picture i had for atleast 5 years is gone...

WaifuJanna

title... What happend? I cant even upload a new one? It was literally a screenshot of my character.

You buy a costume with realmoney, dye it and then share it as your profile picture... Now its gone... What is the point of that? Who though this is a good idea..

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 10:15 AM, WaifuJanna said:

title... What happend? I cant even upload a new one? It was literally a screenshot of my character.

You buy a costume with realmoney, dye it and then share it as your profile picture... Now its gone... What is the point of that? Who though this is a good idea..

It was announced this was going to happen on the forums and is perhaps one of the worst decisions to date made by NCSoft. They have refused to explain why this was needed at all.

On 4/22/2023 at 11:28 AM, DenialOfTruth said:

It was announced this was going to happen on the forums and is perhaps one of the worst decisions to date made by NCSoft. They have refused to explain why this was needed at all.

Especially, since, apparently, S.Korea still has them.  This makes for another difference in the code base where things can break.  But more to the point -- why can they have them in SK, but not NA or EU.  And please, lets not have users spreading misinformation about laws "somewhere" being a problem -- if you know of something concrete, give a URL, else, don't create FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by posting opinions that can't be substantiated.

wild guess is they fired who ever did not punish NSFW f2. to avoid rehire on that position, NC simply decided to remove that feature.

how can I prove it? got like 30+ tickets where I reported nudity, violence and hate. not one was taken care of nor replied to.

11 hours ago, Saito Sacchi said:

wild guess is they fired who ever did not punish NSFW f2. to avoid rehire on that position, NC simply decided to remove that feature.

how can I prove it? got like 30+ tickets where I reported nudity, violence and hate. not one was taken care of nor replied to.

nice blade and soul has a lot of players against nudity, this means playerbase will grow after removal of the f2 pictures :D 
ncmeme remains master strategist long live bns :D

...I've been gaming on PC's since they first came out... My first computer was an Atari 400, membrane keyboard and 48K of memory(2X what it came with originally)... State of the art... And I learned a harsh lesson back then that still applies... NO game, no gaming platform, however good, lasts forever... The company folds, due to mismanagement or key employees striking out on their own, the platform itself changes, often, and, mostly, the game itself becomes "unplayable" to the majority of the player base because some idiot, or a team of idiots, changes certain key elements (like "FUN"), sometimes with the best of intentions to "Improve" gameplay, or 'Streamline" the gaming experience.... Sometimes, they do it just because they are stupid... Doesn't really matter why, the end result is always the same: "Game Over"...(End Of Line)

...Taking the storyline of the original Anime of BNS from a visiting Assassin to the Hongmoon School. to the wide spectrum of characters we have experienced in this game, has worked very well for years, but, the Golden Age is long gone, and we are now in a time of chaos and darkness, much like the current plot line itself in the game, an interesting coincidence, yes? I am almost certain that those who currently guide the game have been themselves changed by the dark powers they deal with, and this is one of the results... Believe it, more (than) annoying changes are coming...