suggest game improvements about buy rights belgium

TangSanDouLuo

dear 

i as a player from Belgium can't buy trove keys becuz it's forbidden for us to use money for such things and i have to say  that we can't blame the game but it's al about the "fifa problems".I think this rule should change because it's about unfairness between the players who can buy it and get stronger while another one can't buy it. that also not about becoming strogner but people who likes some stuff can't get something while the other can get it , this is our money people are playing such games for having fun and to stay away from all kinds of stress or etc...  .  

it must also be realized that all games should actually stop because there is an irresponsibility that leads to dishonesty in the system, because if I can buy it and for the other millions it is forbidden then it is a bag of slander, a dishonesty, everyone in this world is equal no one is better than others but what now is actually being done is exactly the same as discrimination in the systeem to some players in some countrys's or just one country . 

Edited by TangSanDouLuo

Well if you are dead set on buying keys, you can always circumvent the law by stating you are from another country or use a vpn. That way NCSoft can’t  be hold liable as they can’t prove you are from Belgium or you buy them ingame for Gold.

but yea some laws are bull crap and the result of one bad egg, freaking EA.

also blame your government or rather EA for that change, not NCSoft (this is literally the only time I’ll get them out of harms way) NC just does what all others do.

But by that law you literally can’t play Genshin / Honkai as they are Gacha games, the whole game is built on gambling.

so my personal advice would be to use a VPN, but then it’s on you.

Edited by ThunderDex

On 3/26/2023 at 3:45 PM, TangSanDouLuo said:

dear 

i as a player from Belgium can't buy trove keys becuz it's forbidden for us to use money for such things and i have to say  that we can't blame the game but it's al about the "fifa problems".I think this rule should change because it's about unfairness between the players who can buy it and get stronger while another one can't buy it. that also not about becoming strogner but people who likes some stuff can't get something while the other can get it , this is our money people are playing such games for having fun and to stay away from all kinds of stress or etc...  .  

it must also be realized that all games should actually stop because there is an irresponsibility that leads to dishonesty in the system, because if I can buy it and for the other millions it is forbidden then it is a bag of slander, a dishonesty, everyone in this world is equal no one is better than others but what now is actually being done is exactly the same as discrimination in the systeem to some players in some countrys's or just one country . 

You went way to far with "discrimination" - is not the same as. Why you use words like that for this legal case -> country laws related? Try and don't come here with the toxic attitude that you deserve or is meant to be given to you, and all your country laws should be ignored because you feel discriminated. Why you created this post? To achieve what? Awareness? NC already knows the situation and guess what - It won't change to soon sadly.